Nightmare (poisitive end)

"Let...go..." I weakly squirm helplessly from behind as he looks at me, a grin rising upon his face as both of his arms are wrapped around me tightly, squeezing me a little close. I felt something pressed up against me...something dirty.

My eyes began to water from this feeling, my head was spinning too, I felt a hand slither down my hip and up from underneath my shirt. It hurts..my chest feels sore..

Tears slowly started to form from my eyes as my face was beginning to turn a light shade of red from embarrassment, my body felt cold..my legs feeling weak..

"It hurts...It hurts...It hurts...It hurts..."

Quivering as I sniffled quietly to myself, I could already feel my jar cracking and my mind spinning violently. This feeling is so damn bitter...each little kiss that was marked on my neck from this bitter person made me want to throw up. I felt so dirty...I don't like feeling dirty...I hate being dirty...I can already feel...my shorts being taken off...and a sharp pain going throughout my entire body...

. . .

Slowly waking up, my vision blurry a bit as I do, I blink a few times before opening both of my eyes. Both scanning through the room as I notice that I had fallen asleep, but had woken up with two arms that were wrapped around me tightly.

At first I felt my heart jump for a moment, but I looked and saw that it was my love who had his arms wrapped around me and was holding me close to him.

"Ah you dummy..I told you that you didn't have to stay in bed with me..."

I thought out to myself as I slowly started to settle into his arms, resting my head against his chest and wrapping both of my arms around him tightly, frowning a little as I look in front of me from the corner of my eyes aimlessly, remembering the strange dream that I've just had.

My face slowly scrunches up along with my brown eyes slowly starting to darken, letting out a muffled unpleasant sound as I felt the bitter taste slowly form in my mouth.

"Mmph.."

Keeping myself together, I breathe softly and slowly look down, still having my arms wrapped around my love while calming myself down..memories of what my love had told me suddenly going back to me now..my eyes glistening slightly in the dark cold night..

"Remember...Don't Let it destroy your life...besides..."

I slowly move my head up a bit and look at my love..he looked so peaceful in his sleep..I felt soft and warm in his arms too..a smile forming on my face..

"I have a future that I'm looking forward to with you and everyone else in it...my love..."

I say out loud to myself in my own head, resting my head on my lover and pulling them a bit closer, making sure that my arms were kept wrapped around them..slowly drifting off to sleep with them...