🥀 F l o w e r s 🥀

(A/N: If you want to know why I picked the flower in the picture above, then it's because it seems beautiful..but it's actually deadly. And this story might be a bit all over the place, but..

The part where I place the lines is the most important.)

-Tulip POV-

I never really understood toxic people, or..as Mangox would usually like to call these types of people, "bitter" people. I don't know how she sees it that way...I however, see these kinds of people in a different way.

You see..I see each and every person as..some sort of flower. Different kinds of them too. Some of them are beautiful and smell wonderful, some of them are ugly and smell terrible. Or the mixture of that..but..toxic people even get their own flowers too..

Some of those flowers could smell terrible and heck even look terrible, but..some of them were just gorgeous..do not be fooled though.

As Mangox has told me before, these types of people were the people who seemed to look sweet when in reality they're actually bitter. Mangox doesn't like bitter things or people, but these types of people..hah..there's a story behind it with her and these types of people.

Let's just say, there was once a dark blue rose that had survived tragic events that would rip off her petals to bits and pieces, yet at the same time, no matter what was thrown at that blue rose..she had continued to bloom and even developed the most beautiful petals. But..

That little dark blue rose had been surrounded by gorgeous flowers that bloomed with her too though, Cerbera Odollom, Calla Lily, Daphne, Adenium, and so much more. It had soon been too late for her to realize though..that these flowers were anything but beautiful, they were in fact..deadly.

And these "beautiful" flowers that surrounded the dark blue rose, were slowly infecting her. Little by little, making her too become a toxic flower herself. Eventually though..this little rose had realized that the "beautiful" flowers were ripping off her petals and breaking them, one by one and making her become a toxic flower, a toxic flower that had seemed so beautiful yet she was so deadly.

The dark blue rose didn't like being toxic.

Soon, all of the toxic flowers had left. The dark blue rose still bloomed though despite what the toxic flowers had done to her, one bright red plant however though..called a Ricinus Communis, had helped this rose. The little bright red Ricinus Communis made the dark blue rose bloom happily with the plant, her petals glistening from the droplets of rain that had fallen on her.

Sadly..she didn't see that this red plant was toxic itself too, the red plant seemed like a bright beautiful plant that stood out from the rest of the toxic flowers and plants..but it was far more deadly than the rest. And that dark blue rose had been too blind to realize that and it was too late, even if the plant had been toxic she had stuck with it, believing that it had some beauty for how long it had stuck with her..that was a lie though.

Whatever the blue rose saw in this plant was gone and out of existence, she had been too scared to let go of this little plant though.

However, the blue rose had came across a black rose. It wasn't just any kind of black rose though, this black rose was truly a beauty and not toxic. The black rose had seen that the dark blue rose's petals were rotting and decaying by staying with this plant, and it had helped her try getting away from it as soon as possible..which she had eventually done..despite her fear of leaving the red plant..

This black rose wasn't just any rose either, the dark blue rose had seen something inside of this little rose. Something..bright, special, not toxic, and not beautiful but..gorgeous. The black rose was different from the rest, and it had helped the dark blue rose's broken petals bloom once again and even bloom along with other beautiful flowers that weren't actually toxic. Even then though..she wasn't the only one with broken petals. There may have been beauty in this black rose but she saw that it had broken petals too..worse than her's.

But, the dark blue rose wanted to do everything she could to help make sure that she could fix the black rose's petals and make it bloom. One flower that had done this to the black rose..made her sickened, sickened to the point where it had made her petals crumble up and had caused her to lose her own colors...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
There was once a bright pink beautiful little flower in this little garden that both the black and dark blue rose had grown in. The bright pink little flower had grown with the black flower, even if the dark blue rose wasn't there all the way with the black rose..she had still grown with this bright pink flower.

Both the black rose and dark blue rose had loved this pink flower that was blooming so much throughout the entire garden that they were in, what they hadn't seen though and needed to face..

Was the fact that this pink flower was actually very toxic. She had seemed like a beautiful flower that bloomed and stood out, but she was down right toxic to her seed.

Due to the past experiences with the other toxic flowers, especially the bright red plant, the dark blue rose knew that she couldn't allow herself or anyone else get infected or hurt by this "beautiful" flower. Especially the black rose.

Heartbreakingly though, the black rose had it's petals ripped off in tiny bits from this pink flower intoxicating him.

He had stood tall and continued to bloom though...and even if it was going to be hard..and even if the pink flower kept closing itself up so the black rose couldn't confront her, the black rose was finally going to get it straight through the pink flower's mind of her toxic actions that she had caused upon this garden.

The little pink Angel Trumpet..has done enough to the Black Rose.