Doormat.

"Is this going to continue?"

Silence filled the air, Alea staying quiet with a guilty look on her face. Her eyes looking down towards the ground instead of looking up, a red silhouette talking down to her. It squinted it's eyes and twitched a bit, speaking louder than before,

"Is. This. Going. To. Continue."

"No."

Alea mumbled quietly, her shoulders going up slightly out of a small amount of fear from the figure raising it's voice at her. Her eyes watered a bit, the silhouette of herself letting out an irritated sigh,

"Alea...look at you. You're already about to cry just from me raising my voice at you, and you were already looking down at the ground instead of at me."

Hearing that, she slowly looked up at it. This only disappointed it though, causing it to shake it's head and put it's hand on it's face,

"What are you going to do with yourself?.."

It groaned, Alea being confused and looking back at it again,

"What do you mean?"

Quickly, it's hand moved away from it's face with a surprised look on it. This just pissed it off though,

"Seriously? You're seriously asking me that? Have you looked back at all of the shit and dirt you've eaten from other people without slapping them in the face with it?"

She shook her head, rubbing her arm carefully. The silhouette sighed loudly,

"Alea. Remember your old friend? Remember how you never told him why you were scared because he scolded you whenever you would try helping? Or how maybe the fact that you didn't just try talking it out about how you felt you were being treated and coward away instead?"

"But we're on neutral terms now!"

"That's besides the point!"

The silhouette snapped through gritted teeth, continuing it's rant about her,

"Let's not forget about yesterday, right? How you were uncomfortable with one of your friends being weird towards you sexually and wouldn't stop making you uncomfortable and you just tried ignoring it. You only said something as soon as your boyfriend spoke up about it, and everyone even agreed with you."

"I..."

It's hand held out to her in a stay quiet gesture, causing her to silence herself as she shamefully looked down at the ground again,

"You even let those cunts in that one server talk down on you when you felt a bit weird once you went there. And it's not just on discord, Alea.."

"You've even allowed freaky boys going through hormones to keep asking you for specific things back then, even if you said no and they kept begging or guilt tripping you into doing it."

Alea slowly teared up, the memories coming back to her as she thought carefully through it and felt like she should've realized sooner,

"Remember your bully in middle school? You had to go home because of her since you didn't want to go back to class. Fuck, even if you were in elementary, you've even let other students just pick around on you most of the time. You even get nervous to approach someone and just tell them hi. It's like your boyfriend said, you're being stepped all over."

"..."

"Do you not have a problem with being a doormat or something, Alea? Is that how you want to be treated by others? An easy target to just walk on?"

She slowly looked at the silhouette, a sad look in it's eyes showing while it looked down,

"No..that's not how I want to be treated.."

"Then you need to start being more assertive and learn how to talk to others more instead of standing there while staying quiet. How are you even going to get a job if you're like this and who knows if someone will treat you badly when you work somewhere? Better yet, how are you going to see Spencer when you're like this? Don't just coward away from this, I know that you're also tired of this too."

"...Right."

Alea muttered, the silhouette closing it's eyes and slowly fading off. She slowly looked down once it was gone, resting her chin on one of her hands while thinking to herself throughout the night.