Hatred.

"Agh.."

She weakly held onto her side, the sounds of small drops of water echoing throughout the area she was in. There was no sunlight to be seen, and no other way around from where she was at.

It was just only two gray walls that had been in her surroundings that settled her in an enclosed space, and the ground was nothing but cement and dirt. Some areas of the ground being a little muddy due to the water that was falling around from the enclosed area.

"Thud"

Alea weakly fell onto her knees, her ears ringing as a small amount of blood trickled from her lips. She breathed quietly, clutching onto her side tightly while she felt the blood slowly begin to run down her side to her leg.

Her vision was hazy, and the foul smell of blood along with mud, dirty water, and dirt were being breathed into her lungs. She coughed, moving her hand away from the wall beside her and covering both her nose and mouth.

A red stain showing on her light colored purple jacket, her dark blue pants showing a stain on the side of where she was bleeding, and her shoes covered in dried dirt and wet mud.

"Maybe if I just try to walk without leaning against the wall I could get out.."

She thought out loud to herself, she did not want to give in and accept the fact that she was going to die here alone, no one to find her or know what had happened to her. She feared of dying alone.

"I'm gonna..make it.."

Alea grunted softly as she made herself stand back up onto her feet, the dirt already stained onto her pants while she continued to move and still clutch her side.

Loud footsteps suddenly were heard, and Alea quickly began to move faster than before, hearing the one who had held her captive at wherever she was at coming towards her.

"WHACK"

A loud cracking sound was heard, companied with a thud. Alea fell onto stomach and let out a grunt, groaning and feeling pain radiate from her back.

While she lied helplessly on the ground, she was forced to lay on her back, yelping as her protagonist got on top of her and held both of her wrists down.

Breathing heavily now, Alea slowly looked up at the person pursuing her all along, she could feel the sound of her heart beating rapidly as she looked to see who it was.

It was..herself?

Except, this Alea wasn't the one on the ground injured badly and slowly dying. Her eyes were filled with pure anger and hatred, and they were directed towards her own other self that lied beneath her.

"It's all your fault. Everything."

She hissed, grabbing onto Alea's neck and squeezing it tightly. Alea widened her mouth to let out a yell or to respond back, but she could only now let out small gurgle noises as her own saliva ran down the side of one of her cheeks.

"Everything is all your fault. You had hurt everyone, you even hurt the person you love the most and are dating at one point! Yet you don't show any signs of it or anything that you're sorry and still did it back then!!!"

Her other self snapped, lifting Alea by her neck for a second and then slamming her back down onto the concrete ground.

"SLAM"

Alea's head smacked against the ground, her hands aimlessly reaching out and around while her vision kept blurring. She began to wheeze a little, shakily moving one of her hands toward her neck and slowly grabbing onto one of her other self's hand. Her voice became quiet and faint,

"I..know..and I am sorry...I know that I've made...some people...hate me..or I have hurt them...and I wish I could take that back..and fix it...it's okay though..Because I really..don't forgive myself..either.."

The sound of Alea's wheezing grew weaker and weaker, her other self still having her grip tightened around her neck,

"But I've changed..it's difficult to believe but I have...and I don't have to prove it to you.."

Alea slowly moved her hand away from the other self's hand, moving it down towards the ground and reaching for something,

"I don't have to prove it to you..or any pathetic shrimp who is angered with my past self or still hates me from my past self..."

"JAB"

"AGH!!"

A large piece of glass was jabbed into the Alea who was on top of herself, blood leaking out as she groaned loudly in pain, falling onto her other side and shaking as she slowly tried to pull it out.

Alea gasped, breathing hard for air as she coughed and slowly rolled over towards herself, quickly wrapping her arms around the neck of her other self, choking her hard.

The other Alea kicked and squirmed, elbowing Alea in her wounded side while she struggled,

Pain ran through Alea's side, causing her to grunt as she still held onto her other self tightly, slowly digging her nails into her neck while more blood seeped out from her side and through her clothes.

Slowly, her other self began to stop moving and struggling, her eyes still wide open and filled with hate. Alea panted, releasing herself from her grip and laying down onto her back.

Both of her ears began to ring louder than before, and the foul smell began to fill her lungs completely while her heart beat slowly became faint. The memories of her loved one and friends playing in her mind, causing her to smile as she knew what was going to come.

She was going to die.

"At least..it's over now..."

She coughed out and laughed softly, slowly curling up onto her unhurt side. Her hair covered in dirt and mud as she wrapped her arms around herself,

"It's okay though...Spencer and the others are gonna be fine I'm sure...even if they don't know where I'm at...I'd rather...have them thinking that..instead of me being dead.."

While she kept her arms around herself, she shivered and closed her eyes a little tightly, curling up more while hearing her heart beat grow even more distant,

"I'm..so..cold..."

She stopped moving.