Muffled (Graphic?/Positive end)

Struggling to breathe, I try to move myself away from the giant blurred out mass that had itself surrounding me and over me, keeping it's hand over my face and pushing it into the bed as I let out a muffled squeak, my dark brown eye only showing between it's fingers with terror in them.

A huge smile forms across their face as I struggle to get them away, kicking and trying my best to get them off of me while both of my hands keep trying to shove them off, but they wouldn't budge. One hand was on my face as I felt another slowly lift up my shirt along with my bra, feeling the cold air surrounding the room hit my bare chest as I shiver.

Both of my eyes shut tightly, feeling a cold hand reach out towards my still developing chest and squeezing hard, my mouth opening slightly as my eyes watered a bit, holding back a small scream of pain from how painful my sensitive chest had felt.

The mass slowly lowered itself down towards me, grinning at me in an evil way and forcing it's face into my chest, the pain still running through me as I push at their head and hit at it, trying to make them stop.

They grunt a bit from the pain I had caused them and laugh at me a bit, moving their other hand down to my pants and allowing me to finally breathe air in, but I still felt like I couldn't move...

I can feel myself being violated...the pain was still running throughout my entire body..all I could ever do was just have my eyes scan across the room...

And look at the cross that was hung up on the wall, as the sunlight from outside the window had shined through and into the room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Drinking out of a cup of cold water to cleanse out my mind as I focused on the thoughts of someone who I love dearly, I place the cup down on the table in the kitchen.

Nothing but the sounds of my grandparents who were both asleep in the living room letting out soft snores here and then, the voices from some kind of golf ball thing just playing throughout the room from the Tv being on.

I shakily close my legs together while sitting down on the stool, my body feeling a little weak from what had just happened in my dream.

"It's okay Mangox...only 9 days left..I don't care about this pathetic bitter feeling right now."

As I told myself that in my head, I gently rub the side of my head and run my fingernails through my long dark brown hair, letting out a soft irritated groan since my hair was already messed up and tangled now just from moving around in my sleep probably.

Finishing the cup of cold water I had to calm myself down, I rinse it out and place it in the sink. Looking over at the Christmas tree that had already been set up.

Yes yes, I know it was too early hehe. But blame my grandparents for deciding to put it up, it's not even Thanksgiving yet either..

But right now, I didn't really focus on that..

Sure there may be some old memories that I miss and can't get back..

Like me dancing and singing while helping my family decorate on holidays with a cheerful look on my face, and that little innocent smile of mine on it due to how happy I was..

Then again, at least I've enjoyed it while it lasted. I wasn't really focused on that though..

Only now I had thought about the future..

Spending the holidays with my now amazing group of friends who I consider to be my family and that care about me, and my lover.

I wish it was all in person honestly..especially with my love...

A blush had came across my face though as I imagined that last part of that thought, wondering what it would be like if they were here with me.

Moving my head to look down at my hands, I smile softly to myself...a soft feeling slowly hitting me

"9 days left...and a future ahead of us..."