Bloody (Gore warning)

(**A/N: This is a warning for anyone reading this, if you see the picture above it's a bit of a pastel gore art. There's a gore warning to begin with. This story was a little more violent and had other stuff but I'm going back to bed after this. Don't worry though, these are just nightmares.

Even if I get a little spooked I wake up to them, it doesn't matter if I've been through this in the past though because that doesn't mean that it'll make right now horrible. I'm right here somewhere else.)

My breathing had became weak and heavy, red liquid feeling clogging up both my nose and mouth as I let out soft pants, feeling the warm liquids leak out from my mouth and run down my chin.

I would've moved if I could, but I was feeling too weak..not to mention that I was..stabbed literally everywhere.

Sharp wooden sticks were jabbed right into my side, which had made me lay there helplessly, unable to call out for help, unable to move, unable to..do anything.

Both of my ears had rang as the fire around the others had flickered, everyone already seemingly dead from the incident that just happened. I hear something begin to drag across the ground though, deep and heavy breaths coming from someone.

I slowly move my head slightly so I could get a view, looking up a bit I saw ---- weakly crawling towards me, coughing out red blood as his body shook, looking into my eyes.

"L..Leave.."

I managed to say, my voice becoming soft..my body feeling sleepy..the sharp wooden sticks that were already stabbed deep into my body causing dark red blood as red as a rose, gush out of my body as I shook. My white fur stained by the stickiness of the blood.

---- looked at me, all of his own guts hanging out from his stomach as the sound of the droplets hitting against the own dirt ground remained in my ears,

A wooden stick suddenly stabbing right into him as he let out a soft yell in pain,

"N...o..." I tried to quiver out.

He slowly fell as he laid beside me and gently reached his hoof out to me, his words becoming faint to me and ringing in my ears..

"Stay..ahshdhj-.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I woke up immediately, my stomach becoming weak as I shook a bit. Processing what had just happened as I slowly looked around me, my lover right beside me safe and asleep..

Watching as he slept, I looked at him. A warm smile forming across my face..he looked so peaceful..

I felt sick a bit, my head was spinning too and I'm wondering what had just happened.

But all of that..is just a dream..and I'm awake right here with my lover. That made me happy..

My arms wrapped around him gently, kissing him quickly and softly on his lips as I slowly closed my eyes..keeping my arms wrapped around him as I slowly started to fall asleep.