Chapter 15 | Odelia

Another demon from one of our winners! Meet Gordo by @MsKitterKatter 

Remember to comment, vote and follow! 

Chapter 15 | Odelia

Drowning.

Suffocating.

Frozen from limb to limb.

The softest, and most gentle sigh pressed through my lips and escaped into the room. As if frozen in air, the breath turned to thick mist. It was brutally cold in here. My limbs were sluggish and my skin felt like it had been burnt from head to toe.

"You look upset today," a grumbling voice grumbled.

My eyes flickered around the dark room, from where a single candle was lit and melting across the corner of the cold, stone floor. It was dark and cold in this small room. The only door, a metal one with four locks and a small glass window.

In front of the door, sat a metal chair identical to my own. Only, upon the chair in front of me sat eight large textbooks. A little doll sat on the textbooks. A plump ugly doll, with a small ball shaped head and an ova body wearing a pink tank top three sizes too small, and pants that came up to its little knees. He was the size of one of those plastic dolls that sat in my room.

An innocent, pudgy little doll. As if.

My eyes narrowed at Gordo. The little doll's hand twitched into a wave. A smile crossing over his ugly, bulging features. The demon who has been watching me since that other bastard stole me. What was his name? Yes, Madrok. I swore when I got out of this I'd have his ass fucking skinned.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

How long had I been here? Left in the dark and in the cold. The tiny man giggled – a gargled pitchy noise that sent shivers down my spine. I was afraid. Hot fear running down my body and straight into my heart.

"You're asking the wrong question, wrong, wrong, wrong!" he squealed.

I took a breath, "Why am I here?"

He tilted his head, "Better. Better, but not good."

I felt like crying, my arms had long ago gone numb from being cuffed behind the metal chair I sat on and every time I tried to snap my glory out it would merely snap back to me. It was something in the air that was stopping me. A darkness, throbbing around us – much darker than my own glory.

"Why won't you let me go?" I cried frustrated and desperate.

I felt weak in this situation and that clawed at my insides, slamming at my bones and snarling under my skin. I felt like a caged animal – with my claws removed and my mouth sewn shut. And my family, oh god Vidan and dad were probably ripping apart hell to find me right now. No doubt I'd never be allowed to leave after this.

"P-Please."

I cracked. Something inside me crumpling and I cried. Hot, salty tears running down my face and I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't fight back, I was left alone without any power. I felt pathetic. I felt like a fucking human.

"I have an idea! Yes, an idea," Gordo giggled.

I ignored him, yanking desperately at my restrained hands. Sharp pain danced across my wrists but it didn't matter to me. I would get free, then I'd smash that small demon to mush then I'd find that Madrok and I'd make a fucking coat of his skin.

Something hit my lap and I froze. Gordo looked up at me, his dirty little bare feet leaving marks on the pink skirt. His grubby little fingers caressed my face causing me to jerk away as if he had burned me.