Getting to Know Haruhi Fujioka

You had just bought the cutest little charm for Honey to always remind him of Usa-chan. (The shop was too busy and crowded so you just left.) You were still blushing from what the business man had said to you.

) You were still blushing from what the business man had said to you

"Looking for a special gift for a special someone?"

You blushed instantly and shook your head. "No way!"

"Oh well. Just wondering."

"That's for another story."

You looked up from the charm and saw a young girl about the age of 15 carrying bags. You stuffed the charm into your pocket and walked over to her.

 You stuffed the charm into your pocket and walked over to her

"Hey, want some help?" you offered.

"Oh I'm good. But thanks y/n."

You looked closely at the girl and realized. "Haruhi?!" you asked, surprised by his appearance.

"Yep."

"Um, you're uh..."

"Ah, this is your first time seeing me in a dress."

"Yes.  I didn't know you were... Um..."

"A girl?"

"Yeah," you felt awkward, blushing.

"It's okay, I don't care if you call me a girl or a boy, whatever you like." Haruhi smiled. You smiled back. He's/She's so polite, you thought.  As you were walking Haruhi back to zer house, zie heard a jingling sound coming from your pocket. Zie looked towards it. "What's that?" Haruhi asked.

You pulled out the charm, answering, "Oh, it's a present for Honey. I have to return Usa-chan but I got him a gift too.."

"You better return that as soon as possible. That bunny is everything to him. Hey, we're here."

You looked to the right to see Haruhi's apartment. You handed zer zer bags, waved goodbye, and ran off to deliver Usa-chan and the gift, to Honey.