Renge Houshakuji

"It seems that a new girl approaches," the young lady narrated.

You walked over to her and asked, "Who are you?"

"THE AMAZING, MOST BEAUTIFUL, AND MANAGER OF THE OURAN HOST CLUB... RENGE HOUSHAKUJI!!!" she exclaimed. "And who, may I ask, are you?"

" I'm y/n."

"So, y/n. How did you come here to Ouran?" Renge questioned. "I've never seen you here before."

"I just transferred a couple of days ago."

"Really? You wouldn't have happened to transfer from... LOBELIA GIRLS ACADEMY!!! HMM??"

You blinked. "What?"

Male: "I'M NOT EVEN A GIRL!!!"

Female: "I don't even know what that is."

"What's Lobelia?" you looked to Kyoya.

Tamaki spoke up, "Lobelia Girls Academy. Our Host Club's main rival. They own The Zuka Club."

"The ZUKA Club?" you giggled upon hearing this club's unusual name. The twins burst out laughing. "Nope, never heard of it. Sorry!"

"Alright. Well, you want to join the Ouran Host Club, then you're going to have to prove yourself," Renge announced.

"Join...? Can you give me some time to think about this offer?" You went to sit over at a table and think.

"Okay, just let me know when you want your intense training to start," the platform that Renge was standing on started to descend and soon enough, she disappeared below the floor.