Mitsukuni Haninozuka Part: 2 100%

"Honey!" you walked up to him. He had just finished eating his cake when he looked up at you.

"Yes, y/n?"

"I got a coil for your charm."

"Thank you!"

You fastened the charm onto the wire to make a bracelet. Honey offered his wrist for you to attach the bangle.

You quickly dropped the ornament on the table, grabbed his waist, and pulled him towards you. Everyone turned and noticed this. His arms fell onto your shoulders. He looked at you surprised.

You smiled and threw him up into the air. Laughing, he enjoyed this fun moment. After a while you set him down and applied on the jewelry.

"This club is so awesome. You guys are so much fun," you commented.

"I'm glad you like it," spoke up Haruhi, walking over and standing beside you.

"Yeah, if you like it so much," began Hikaru.

"Then you should join!" finished Kaoru.

"Yeah, then we'd get a chance to go shopping for outfits together, Haruhi!" you said excitedly.

"I'd like that." replied Haruhi.

"B- but Haruhi can't go shopping with you-!" started Tamaki.

"It's alright, Senpai. She/He already knows."

"Oh he/she does? Does she/he?"

You were smiling at Tamaki when you noticed the others all staring at you closely. You looked from Tamaki, to Kyoya, to the twins, and finally Honey and Mori. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You questioned.