Meeting Hikaru & Karou Hitachiin

You ran towards the school and through the courtyard. Suddenly, your pocket felt lighter... You looked down and saw that the bunny charm had disappeared. Where did it-?!?!

"Y/n!" You turned around to see one of the twins holding Usa-chan by its right leg and dangle it. "You're not stealing this from Honey for me... Are you?"

"Hey! Give that back!" you yelled, jumping up to try and grab it but he kept it out of reach.

"Is this a present for me?" a familiar voice asked, taking it from the red head. It was the other twin. "You shouldn't have."

"Give it back!" *Jingle* You shouted at the second twin.

"Hikaru, hand it back. It's mine. Y/n generously gave it to me."

"Please, it's obvious y/n meant for it to be mine. She/He just wanted you to deliver it to me. Right y/-?"

"TOMARE(STOP)!!!" you screamed. They looked at you, surprised at this outburst.

"GIVE!" you commanded, holding out your hand. The twin on the right handed it to you. "You BOTH know it's Honey's so STOP joking about it!" You sighed and put your hand which wasn't holding Usa-chan on your forehead. "Sorry, I just want to deliver this to him before he goes crazy."

"Is he your boyfriend?" the twin on the right asked.

"What? NO!!!" you shouted again. "And please make it clear on which one of you is Hikaru without making me play the game," you said, exasperated.

"Don't worry. We were only teasing. We know that's for a different story. I'm Hikaru. Also, it's kind of already late for that. He's already lost it."

"WHAT?!! WELL I BETTER HURRY THEN!!" You bolted off towards the school in a hurry.