Kyoya Ootori Part: 1

"Sorry, the host club is closed right now. Come back later," Kyoya said.

Tamaki looked up, walked over and said, "Kyoya, that's not how we treat our most reliable guest." You blushed upon hearing this. Kyoya just pushed up his glasses using his pointer and middle finger. "What brings you here on this lovely afternoon, y/n?"

"I just want to give Honey this charm I bought him."

"REALLY?!?! THAT'S SO NICE OF YOU y/n!" Honey ran over, holding Usa-chan, and jumped into your arms, hugging you.

Suddenly, someone busted through the door. It was Haruhi. "Is everything okay? I came here as fast as I could. Sorry, I was shopping and had to put the groceries away." Zie was panting. Looks like zie ran here. You noticed that zie was back in zer male school uniform.

"Everything's fine Haru-chan," reassured Honey, letting go of you.

"HARUHI!!!" Tamaki exclaimed, running over to Haruhi and scooping zer up into a BIG hug. "THERE YOU ARE!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? WHAT'VE YOU BEEN DOING?? DADDY MISSED YOU!!!!"

"AHH! SENPAI! PLEASE LET ME GO!!" Haruhi exclaimed.

"DADDY'S NEVER GOING TO LET YOU GO EVER AGAIN!!"

You watched with a grin at the two. You looked to your left and realized that you were standing next to Kyoya. Hmm, I don't Kyoya that much. Maybe I should strike up a conversation with him? You stared at him, examining his features. He was tall, with slick black hair, and oval shaped glasses.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he said, without looking up from his notebook.

"Huh? Oh, sorry." you blushed. "Um, Kyoya?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Tell me a bit about yourself. Do you have any siblings?"

He was surprised by this question, but answered, looking at you with his calm black eyes, "Yes. I have two older brothers and a sister."

"What do you do as a host?"

"We make sure all women are happy."

"Sounds fun. What are you writing in?"

"My notebook."

"You mean your Death Note notebook?"(This is just a reference. ;))

"What? No

"What? No."

"Okay... Are you a butler named Sebastian who's a demon and serves a twelve year old boy named Ciel Phantomhive in another dimension?"

"... I don't know how to respond to that..."

"Okay

"Okay... Then are you the founder of the host club?

"One of them. Tamaki and I both founded the club. Y/n, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"It seems you are interested in this club. Perhaps you are thinking about joining?" Your eyes widened. You had never considered this before. You thought about this, then answered, "I haven't actually considered it..."

Suddenly a powerful motor started and rising from a platform, was a young girl.