The Decorating

"A little bit to the right. Now a little bit to the left. Perfect!"

"Wow, y/n! the banner looks AMAZING!" Honey said, skipping over.

"Well of course! It has to be for the Host Club's Anniversary! Now do you want to help me with the ribbons?"

"I'd love to!" Honey grabbed a ribbon roll and started throwing it everywhere happily.

"Y/n, how did you get the balloons to have our faces on them?" Haruhi asked.

"Magic," you replied, which made Haruhi laugh. "Hey, Haruhi."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"When's the anniversary? I mean, I know it's in a couple of days but. What day was it founded?"

"It happened when Tamaki first transferred here. He used to live in France but moved here to live in his second mansion because of his father. When he entered middle school, he had this great idea to form a host club once he entered high school. He attempted to become friends with Kyoya, Hikaru and Karou, Mori and Honey. It didn't work at first. Everyone was hesitant. But soon he convinced them to join and they all quickly became friends."

"Just like when Lambert was knocking on Alexis's heart!" you exclaimed, happily.

"What's that?"

"Oh um, nothing. Just from a play that I like," you explained, tucking your hair behind your ear and blushing. "It's called Shadow and Lights. Heh heh."

"Sounds cool. Maybe you could take me some time?"

"Maybe!" (Starmyu Season 2 Reference!)

"Tables are set out," Mori said in his dull tone even though he was very happy.

"Let's have rose decorated table clothes!"

"That will look beautiful!" Honey exclaimed happily.

"Honey, I have an important job for you."

"What is it?" he asked, his eyes big. Flowers surrounded him.

You bent down and placed a rolled up red carpet near the entrance. "Run down the aisle to unfold this. It'll make for a perfect entrance to Music Room 3."

"Got it!" he happily did so with Usa-chan following along.

You started placing out vases  with red, and maybe some sterling silver white, roses.(Black Butler Reference to Ciel Phantomhive's favorite flowers. I will be making a fan book about it soon!) Some hung from the CIELing tied by invisible string so it looked like they were just floating in mid air.

"This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! HAVE YOU CONSIDERED TAKING UP A JOB IN INTERIOR DECORATING?!?!" You turned and saw Renge.

"No, not really. I think a host club's more my speed" you replied, smiling and blushing. Suddenly, you heard the Ouran High School's bell ring. "What time is it?"

"It's signaling for the last period of the day," Haruhi informed.

"Alright, let's go to class and then afterwards surprise Kyoya and Tamaki!"

"YAY!!!" everyone cheered.

"Seems like you don't have to since I'm already surprised..."