Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin Part: 2

Clink! The bunny charm fell right in front of you. You grabbed it and stood up to see the Hitachiin brothers.

"You dropped it," they said together. "Be careful next time."

"Thank you!" you said, grateful.

"No problem. Only, I don't understand how that's not for me," said one of the twins.

"Still getting it wrong, Kaoru. It's meant to be mine. Kind of how y/n is mine too," the other one said.

You laughed at the two. "Nice try, Kaoru," you said. The twins looked at you surprised. "What? What is it?" You looked back and forth from one to the other.

"You got it right," they both said.

"What? All I said was Kaoru."

"Usually it's impossible to tell us apart. But you got it right."

"Wait. You mean you're Kaoru? And you're Hikaru?" you pointed from the left to the right. They nodded. "Oh my gosh! I got it right! Woohoo!"

"Congratulations," they both said, smirking.

Now I better return this," you started to pass Mori but he blocked you and took Usa-chan. "Hey, give that back. I need to give it to-"

"You don't want to get involved," Mori turned, went inside, and shut the door behind him.

"Yeah, you don't want to see Honey upset," said Haruhi, coming up on your right.

Kaoru added, "One time, we accidentally got Usa-chan drenched in tea and almost felt his wrath."

"Well, I still wanna see the smile on his face when he gets Usa-chan back."

"Then we're coming with you," they said smiling and linking arms. You opened the door and walked in.