THE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL...! Host Club???

Ever since they found out that you knew Haruhi was a girl they've all been acting weird to you. Like when you asked Tamaki if Haruhi was free one day, he just replied with a harsh "no" and continued talking to Kyoya.

You asked Kyoya, after he was done talking to Tamaki, what was up with Tamaki but all he did was push up his glasses with his pointer and middle fingers and said he had no idea what you were talking about.

After, you asked Mori and Honey, Honey on Mori's shoulders, what was going on with the two. Mori just kept queit while Honey said to keep out of other peoples' business.

You turned to the twins but they just turned their backs to you.

Everyone's replies were totally out of character from what they'd usually say. You had absolutely no idea what was going on.

You were walking with Haruhi at the grocery store helping her/him with his/her bags. You then said, "Haruhi?"

"Yes? Something bugging you?" she/he looked at you with her big brown concerned eyes.

"Why is the host club acting so... Weird? Have you been noticing that?"

"Yeah, actually. I have. I can talk to them, if you want. See what's up with them."

"No, you don't have to. I can figure it out. I'll chat with each of them seperately starting tomorrow."

"Who are you going to start with?"

"The owner of course. Tamaki Suoh.