Tamaki Suoh's(POV) Apology

Y/n was crying on a bench in the courtyard. Her/Him being the only one there. The wind blew a cool breeze through the blossom trees, y/n's hair along with it. I looked at Haruhi worryingly. She just encouraged me forward by motioning her hands to push me off.

I walked up to y/n. "Dear princess/prince. Why are you sad?" *slap* I felt a hand hit my face. Rubbing the place where I was hit, I saw y/n looking angrily at me.

"It would be best not to use your princely charm on her/him," Haruhi advised. She/He then yelled, "Baka!(You idiot!) WHY??!!! WHY WERE YOU SO RUDE!!!!

"I can explain..." I said. "I- I'm sorry I didn't trust you. The thing is... When we found out that you knew that Haruhi was a girl, we thought that you'd tell everyone... See, Haruhi being a girl is one of the host club's secrets. There are other secrets. And we weren't sure if you'd be able to keep them."

"I understand..."

"No. I'm the one who should understand, in fact. All of us should. We should be the ones who trust you just like how Haruhi does. And to show that we do care and that we are truly sorry... Each of us will spend a day with you doing whatever you want."

"Really?" y/n looked at me with big unbelieving glowing eyes.

"Really," I repeated. Starting with me. Right now."

"That sounds awesome! But we have to finish the school day first."

"Oh, that's right.