Haruhi Fujioka(POV) Part: 2

"He- oof!" Y/n just bumped me on the way into Music Room Three. She/He was crying.... I turned to the others, glaring at them and asked.

"What. Did. You. Say?"

"AHHH! HARUHI, WE'RE SO SORRY!!!" exclaimed, Tamaki.

"Oh yeah...? WELL I'M NOT THE ONE YOU SHOULD BE APOLOGIZING TO!!!"

"We- we- We didn't mean to," began Hikaru.

"Yeah, it was just a joke so..." continued Hikaru.

"Just a simple joke. Right?" They finished together.

"IT'S NOT 'A JOKE' IF IT INCLUDES HURTING SOMEONE'S FEELINGS!!! NOW WHAT DID YOU SAY TO Y/N?!?!" I screamed.

"All we said to her/him was that we didn't trust her with our little secret," stated Kyoya.

"WHAT?!?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!"

"See, we were considering adding y/n to the Host Club but then we thought about all the secrets we have, acquired and how they could be exposed if we invited her/him."

"SERIOUSLY?!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!! YOU'RE REFRAINING TO ADD Y/N BECAUSE OF A FEW SECRETS?!?! I TOLD YOU 'I TRUSTED HER!!!/HIM!!!' Wait, this isn't because she/he knows I'm a girl. Is it?" Everyone was quiet.

"YOU GUYS NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO Y/N RIGHT NOW!!!" I pointed to the door of Music Room Three. They looked at me surprised but trudged out of the door, disappointed in their behavior.