Chapter 46:

Stiles strapped the restraint around his girlfriends wrist while glancing at her every now and then as he did his task, expecting to start laughing again

Stiles strapped the restraint around his girlfriends wrist while glancing at her every now and then as he did his task, expecting to start laughing again. "Is that good?"

She pursed her lips, holding back her snickers when she caught his look. She nodded. "Mmhmm. Although I'm probably going to have to buy more of these for Malia and Scrappy."

"Scrappy?" He deadpanned, looking her dead in the eye. He sighed. "Okay, let it out."

She snickered. "I just can't believe that Scooby was dumb enough to bite someone. He must really enjoy having people trying to kill him. Doesn't he remember Araya's threat?"

"He did it to save Liam's life and he's really trying hard to ignore that threat of hers for now." He said, "And besides, we don't know if Liam actually turned."

"Hey." The Sheriff paused in the doorway, giving the two a blank expression as he took in the scene before him. "Um..."

Stiles followed his gaze to the restraints his girlfriend wore and quickly realized what was going through his dad's head. "That's... This is not what you think at all."

The older man exhaled, shaking his head. "I don't even want to know."

Emily started laughing and her boyfriend groaned. "There is nothing to know, 'cause I just..." He felt mortified that his dad was thinking this was some kink of there's. "Shut up." He muttered to his girlfriend.

She grinned at him, "Don't get mad at me because your dad thinks you like tying me up." She chuckled at how Stiles started sputtering that his dad was still in the house and would hear her.

.

oOo

.

The group stood by the buses during their lunch period discussing Liam since Scott was sure that the freshman was turning into a werewolf. Emily couldn't hide her chuckles and Lydia nudged her. The brunette gave a shrug when she caught the look the alpha was sending her. "Not my fault that Stiles told me what you said to the poor boy." She said, placing a hand on her hip.

Scott turned his attention to his best friend who was standing beside her, narrowing his eyes at him. "You told her!?"

Stiles winced, "It just came out and you can't be mad at me. You're the one who quoted Derek. Which was horrible by the way." He muttered.

Malia scowled at the two as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I still don't see why I have to share my basement with the little runt."

Lydia raised a brow at the girl. "Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

"She's still learning." Emily pointed out, "And I don't really think it's a good idea to put two werewolves together especially if they don't have any control."