6

Unedited
Another update because I'm having such a bad day and wrote to calm myself a bit lol.
I need friends ugh
Anyways, should I make an 5sos instagram??

 I need friends ughAnyways, should I make an 5sos instagram??

Calum

It's now a few days later and I was on my way to drop Eden off at school.

"Daddy school is stupid." She groaned and I started my eyes at her through the rear view mirror.

"Hey don't say that Eden." I sighed. "You'll have a good day I'm sure." I said parking my car and then helping her climb out of the backseat.

"No I won't." She huffed. "I'm sleepy."

"Well maybe if you went to bed when you're supposed to you wouldn't be." I said taking her hand in mine and walking to the front of the school.

Emily and Parker weren't here yet which I'm assuming means they weren't going to be, since I'm always late and Emily never is.

"Bye daddy." Eden said hugging me. "Love you."

"I love you too." I said and then watched her run off.

I walked back to my car and sent Emily a quick text.

To: Emily
Hey, didn't see you this morning. Everything okay?

After quickly sending the text I drove back home. Now that I currently don't have a job, the days Eden has school become super boring without her here. I could only go through and clean the entire apartment a few times before there's nothing left to clean.

I ended up doing laundry and cleaning up the living room a bit from the night before since there were toys everywhere. It was also Friday which meant Eden had to go to her mother's house which also meant fighting with Eden to get her to go. I packed Edens bag now instead of waiting to save some time and while doing that my phone went off. I checked it and had a text from Emily.

To: Calum
Hey, sorry for responding an hour later lol. Parker had some appointments all morning.

I smiled while teasing her text because at least she responded.

To: Emily
Is everything okay?

After sending the text my phone started ringing and she called me.

"Hello?" I answered chuckling a bit.

"Hey, sorry I don't really like to text and drive. But yes, everything is okay. He just had some counseling stuff this morning, he had a rough week." She sighed and I frowned. "Now we're going to get a treat, right Parker?" She said through the phone and I heard Parker reply with 'yeah.'

"Well that'll be fun."

"If you're not busy you can join us, we're just going to Nina's diner." She offered.