28

hi I just want to say that it's roughly August/end of August rn in the story just so ya know:)
Also I just spent $65 on a 5sos sweatshirt oof is it worth it?

Unedited
Calum

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Emily asked while helping Parker out his shoes on.

"I can't." I frowned. "Eden's getting dropped off soon and amber said she wanted to talk to me. Lucky me." I groaned.

"Fun. Well, we'll be back. Let me know if there's anything else we need." She said and I nodded.

"I will. You guys have fun." I told her as she headed for the door.

"Bye daddy!" Parker grinned before they walked out.

Things had been calm the last few days. We were telling people about both the engagement and the baby, but I still avoided telling Amber because I know she'll freak.

Eden went to her house for a few days since it's summer and I'm almost 100% sure that she told Amber at least one of the two things and that's why she wants to talk to me.

I started to clean up the toys around the living room to try and pass time since I really had nothing else to do at the moment while I waited.

"Daddy!" Eden yelled running through the door. I smiled and picked her up. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I laughed. I then looked over at Amber who slowly made her way inside. She was due any day now so her stomach was significantly big.

"We need to talk." She said sitting down on the couch. "Go play Eden."

"Wait, stay." I whined. "What'd you tell her?" I asked, glaring jokingly at my daughter as she giggled and ran off.

"So she's pregnant? You got her pregnant?" Amber snapped. It's honestly ridiculous that she's even mad about it. She's currently pregnant anyway, it's not really her business. "How could you be so irresponsible, again?"

"I don't think I was being irresponsible." I stated. "You do realize you're about to have a baby anyway right? Why are you so concerned about my life?"

"I'm not, I'm concerned for our daughter. You could barely take care of her before you had people living with you, now you're taking care of someone else's kid and having another one? You're forgetting about her." She told me and I rolled my eyes.

"I am not. I love her and she comes first always, but I also love Emily and Parker and our unborn baby. I'm sorry if that's hard for you to understand, but you're not going to come over and tell me I can't handle it." I snapped. "You left me, you cheated on me and then left, you don't get to come back and be mad because I'm doing perfectly fine. Eden is fine, I'm with someone who I love, I'm there for her kid, and I'm having a kid with someone I love. Don't get mad because I'm going fine." I ranted on.

"That's not what I'm doing Calum." She sighed shaking her head and standing up. "I want Eden to live with me, I don't feel that this environment is good for her."

"That's not happening. I'm not doing this again. She's happy here." I groaned. "Please go."

"I'm serious Calum." She said walking to the door. "Think about it." She said walking out and closing the door behind her.

She's crazy if she thinks Eden is going to live with her. I thought she had finally let it go and realized that Eden doesn't even want to live with her. Thankful she doesn't seem to know that we're engaged now.

"Daddy?" Eden mumbled, turning her head around the corner.

"What darling?" I asked walking over to her and moving the hair from her face. It was clear that she had been crying at least a little bit. "What's wrong?"