11

Unedited like always lol
It's New Year's Eve for me right now and Im going to be doing absolutely nothing
Enjoy💙

Calum

"I think I'm ready." I said walking into Ashton's office and setting papers down for him.

"Uh, ready for what?" He asked.

"I'm ready to ask Emily out on a real date." I said in a duh tone. "She's literally been living with me, it's time." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah, I'd imagine there's some tension there." He said and I nodded.

"Yes, and it's time to go out on a real date with no kids. I'm ready, I'm going to ask her." I said confidently. "How should I do it?"

"I'd just ask her Cal." He laughed. "But make sure there aren't any children around. And don't forget to mention that you really like her, but don't seem too nervous." He continued. "Do you have any ideas for a date?"

"I was thinking we could just do dinner." I shrugged. "She likes pasta, a lot, so probably that Italian place around here."

"Well, it seems you've got it all planned out." He said and I nodded.

"I've been thinking about it for awhile. Amber is going to have Eden this weekend so I won't need to find someone to watch her. I just hope it goes well, what if she doesn't even like me?" I sighed.

"I'm pretty sure she does like you Calum. Don't even worry about that. She went to you when she had nowhere to go, she trusts you, and her kid trust you. I think you're fine." He reassured me. "Now go, you're going to end up being late picking your daughter up."

"Alright, have a good night." I laughed before walking out to my car. I then drove to pick Eden up from school.

"Daddy!" Eden said running towards me. I smiled and picked her up.

"Hey darling." I said kissing her head. "Did you have a good day?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes." She giggled. "We wrote stories today." She said and I nodded. Emily and Parker then walked over to us.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

"I thought I was picking her up." She said.

"Well yeah, but I have to go to the store and I figured we could spend some time together." I shrugged, I didn't think of it as a big deal.

"Ah, I see. Well you two have fun and I'll see you later, yeah?" She said and I nodded.

"Well be home soon." I said before walking to my car. After getting Eden and myself in I drove to the store.

"Alright, I need your help." I said taking her hand and walking into the store.  "Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes!" She grinned.

"Okay, so which flowers do you think Emily would like?" I asked looking at all the different flowers.

"The yellow ones daddy." She said pointing at some sunflowers. "Wait, no, the yellow and pink ones."

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes daddy." She giggled. "Are you asking Emmy on a date?"

"How'd you know?" I asked grabbing the flowers.

"Lacey says that her daddy gets her mommy flowers every time he wants to go out." She shrugged. "Is Emmy going to be my new mommy?"

"No darling, you still have a mommy. Are you okay with me asking Emily on a date?" I asked taking her hand again and walking to find a snack for Eden.