Chapter 1 | Love Of Mine

[🎼Love of Mine...🎼]

          It was late on a Friday night. The sun had already dipped deep below the mountains and a dark starry sky already filled the atmosphere above. Everyone was out partying, getting drunk, having a blast and having the time of their lives.

          But, Kyle Broflovski lay sprawled in his bed, staring up at the green ceiling above his bed. Doing absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. He was bored.

          But, at least he has someway to amuse himself. Stan Marsh, Kyle's super best friend was coming over to Kyle's house for the night. It was something they did quite often.

          Since Kyle lived just next door from Stan's dark green house, when Kyle was in the third grade he used to carry his cereal bowl over to his best friends house to watch their daily overdose of Terrence and Phillip in the morning.

          Turning over onto his right side, he looked onto his wooden beside table. Sitting on it was a picture of him and Stan at Kyle's 13th birthday, two years ago. Kyle smiled.

          After staring at it for a little bit, Kyle finally set the picture back on the table beside his bed, and waiting patiently for the doorbell to ring.

         Kyle slowly rolled off his head, weakly onto his feet, he heavily walking over to the tall mirror that hung on Kyle's closet door. Kyle laughed silently remembering the time when Tom Cruz had locked himself in Stan's closet.

Kyle looked into the mirror and he stared back at himself. Short, skinny, pale, weightless, hair full of his messy orange "jewfro" hair. He had bags under his eyes.

'Ugly ugly ugly old Kyle Broflovski' Kyle sadly thought shaking his head.

Grabbing his comb he pressed it threw his orange hair. Trying to press it down straight. Taking a tiny case of skin coloring he tried to take it and cover up all his zits and the bags under his eyes. He had to look his best for Stan. Kyle wanted Stan. Suddenly he heard the front door slam shut.

He heard someone yelling from downstairs to him.