Part 21

People walk in laughing and I slide out of my room and down to where the laughter is coming from. The kitchen. Alec brushes past me a deep wound in his head. I look into the kitchen and stare Valarie. What the hell happened to her?

'Take a picture it will last longer,' Valarie tells me as she sees me. She hops off the bench. 'Motherfucker,' she swears. I enter her mind. She's broken two ribs.

'Can you stay still for one second?' Alec says as he enters the kitchen again. He picks up Valarie and puts her back on the counter. She grabs the medical bag from his hands and grabs out the iodine.

'Bloody hell are you sure you were just training?' I ask referring to their injuries. Alec turns his attention onto me and Valarie quickly soaks a cloth in iodine and dabs it at his wound. He jumps a little and turns back to Val.

'Fuck Val, that stings.'

Valarie slaps him lightly.

'Oh, shut it you, big baby.' I let out a hollow laugh as she got up at Alec. Alec glares at her as she pushes him away and stands up from the bench. She lifts up her shirt a bit and puts some ice on it.

'What happened?' Thor's voice booms in the room. I stiffen slightly as I feel Loki is by his brother's side. Really there's no need for those two to always be around. We are capable of looking after ourselves.

Valarie moves up to Alec and put a butterfly clip on his wound. Like that's going to do anything. 'Be careful, you might have a slight concussion, from me beating your ass!' Valarie is drunk or something. She laughs than moans. She leans forwards and holds onto the kitchen sink. She presses on her ribs finding the two broken bones.

'Valarie are you okay?' Thor is playing his part as a concerned parent while Loki and I are just the onlookers. She rolls her eyes. Really it was a stupid question. She sits back on the bench her eyes first only for Alec than they move onto me. I smirk.

'Alec come here,' Val commands and he does what she says. She begins to stich him up and I can tell that everyone is watching her. I don't know why though. Don't we all have something else to do.

I look away. It brings back memories that I'm trying to hide knowing that Loki is able to pounce on them at any moment. The tap turns on signalling that Valarie has finished playing doctor.

'So where did you learn to stich and what in hells name were you and Alec doing?' Loki speaks up.

'Valarie is a qualified doctor,' Alec blurts out. Valarie spins around. Obviously, that was a secret she wanted kept. 'She even got a job offer at the hospital in town, yet she denied it, and we were training and I crushed her,' Alec keeps talking. I wince at his terrible grammar.

Valarie scoffs and give him the finger.

'Why?' I ask as Valarie glares at Alec.

'Because I have too much responsibility and I don't have time for it,' she replies while walking to the fridge.

'You should take the job offer Val. Do what would make you happy. Be the best doctor there is. Stop putting everyone else before yourself,' Thor tells her.

'I'll think about it,' she glances at me hatred back in her eyes. 'And Raven I want you in my office in less than one minute.' She marches out of the room.

'What?' I splutter. I look at the men. 'Does anyone else get the feeling they should start saluting at her or something?' I attempt to joke.

'Go,' Loki points at the door.

I poke my tongue at him and knock on the study door a bit harder than necessary. I walk in and sit on the black leather couch.

'Why did you kill him?'

'It doesn't concern you,' I snap.

'Like hell it does not concern me. I will not watch my pack die in front of me because of one stupid idiot is too fucken stubborn to talk. Now tell me why you did it or I will kill you without hesitation, friend or not,' she stands in front of me, threatening me. 'Now give me a good reason and it better be bloody good.'

I glare at her. It is a bloody good reason. 'He was one of the top three dangerous. The board goes; the guy I just killed- his name was Mark, William, John, then George, Matthew and Carl. They are the leaders that are killing all the wolf-human packs. Mark would have started planning something with William. John is already dead and since you won't let me kill William I had to settle for the next best thing, killing Mark. Mark is the guy that's behind all of this. With him dead then we have fewer people to worry about. We only need to find the other three and kill them and the rest will split up and we will be all good.' I don't tell that all the people in the gang would come after and try to kill me. When Mark doesn't go back the other gang leaders would start coming after me and then the rest of them. It would turn into a full-blown out war. There was no way to end this but to kill them all.

She glances at her computer than on the floor. 'Next time tell me; my packs are in danger and I want to prevent any harm that comes towards me. I need to know this Raven. Don't keep things like this from me. We need to grow the fuck up and start working together.'

I teleport into my room. I need to think things over. I stare out the window until Loki enters.

I look up from the window.

'Raven, are you trying to ruin your friendship with Valarie?'

'I will if it means she has nothing to worry about.'

'What are you saying?'

'I will,' I turn and face him. 'I will ruin my friendship. I will risk losing everything to make sure that they never hurt her again.'

'Raven let us in. Let us help...' he stops and looks at me again. 'Oh Ray,' he sighs. He reaches out and his hand touches my arm. 'How long have you been gone?'

'I left after the two henchmen arrived at the lake. I came back before William arrived. I left after killing Mark.'

'When will you come back?'

I look at him puzzled. He realises what he said and screws up his nose a little.

'I mean when will the real you be back?'

I rub my face. 'I don't know. When they're dead.'

Loki's hand moves down to my wrist. His hand circles around my wrist tightly. 'Ray be careful. If you ever need or want our help, we're here for you.'

I pull my wrist out of his hand. 'You will be here. I know that. That's because you can see through the lies. They can't and you can't let them know.'

He nods his hand returning to his side. 'Fine I won't tell them but if they find out on their own...' he trails off.

My door bursts open and Valarie enters. She stops and looks at the two of us.

'What's going on? You know what never mind. William is finally talking, let's go Ray.'

****************************************************

*Edited like majorly*

Okay so i realized that this wasn't written right before so i have changed it.  Enjoy :)