3 years later

Jill's P.O.V.

Yeah so it's been 3 years since the tour and we have all been doing great.

I'm graduating high school this year and after that, I will continue my singing and acting career.

Fifth Harmony is still together and they just back from a tour.

My mom and Troy got married 2 years ago so now I have a dad.

My 18th birthday is tomorrow and I'm so excited, because my mom said that it was going to be awesome!

Anyway, I wake up and go downstairs to the kitchen where my parents were.

The were kissing so I decided to scare them.

I snuck up behind them and screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" they both yelled as they freaked out.

I started laughing at there reactions.

"JILLIAN LOGAN HERNANDEZ DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" mom said.

"Whoops, sorry" I said while trying to contain my laughter.

"So what are you doing up so early on a Saturday morning?" dad asked.

"I'm hungry" I replied.

"Well then, what would you like?" mom asked.

"Um I don't know...by the way, did you hear people's voices outside this morning? I did..." I said.

"Hm I don't think that I did" dad said.

Just then mom screamed, "NOW!"

I see Camila, Normani, Lauren, and Dinah jump out of the closet.

They started to spray me with water guns.

"AHHHHHH" I screamed.

I ran into the backyard and grab the hose.

I hid in the bushes and slowly they all came over to where I was.

As soon as they got close enough, I let out a battle cry and sprayed them all with the hose.

They surrendered and we all went back inside.

"Who surrendered?" mom asked.

"Your band mates" I smirked.

"Thanks my girl!" dad said and we high-fived.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah it's so hilarious" Lauren said.

"Yep it is!" I say.

I run to my bedroom to change my clothes, while I'm in there I listen to their conversation.

"So anyway why did you call us all over here other than to attack our niece with water guns?" Camila asked.

"We need Dinah and Normani to help us plan the party while Camila and Lauren occupy Jill" mom said.

"CAMREN!!" Normani and Dinah screamed.

I ran back downstairs and screamed, "CAMREN IS REAL OH MY GOSH I'VE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LOFE FOR THIS"

Lauren rolled her eyes and laughed while Camila came over to me and hugged me.

"She was kidding, Jimila forever" Camila said.

"CAMILA AND LAUREN SITTING ON THE STAGE S-I-N-G-I-N-G first comes a tour, second comes a record deal, third comes the real CAMREN" Normani says.

"That didn't even make any sense, dawg...but I agree with you" Dinah said.

"Ok then...well Normani, Dinah, your mother, and I are going to run some errands while you stay here with Camila and Lauren" dad said to me.

"Ok" I reply.

Once they left Camren and I decided to watch a movie.

"Yo, Camren! What movie?" I yell.

Lauren yells "A SCARY MOVIE" from upstairs, where she is getting blankets.

Camila yells "I DON'T KNOW" from the kitchen, where she is getting food.

I picked out a scary movie and put it in.

"HURRY UP, IT'S STARTING" I yell.

Lauren runs downstairs and throws at blanket at me.

"Thanks for the blanket" I say sarcastically.

"Your welcome" she says.

Camila comes in and puts the food on the small table in front if the couch.

"Where is everyone sitting?" I ask.

"Well I'm already sitting in this chair so I'll sit here and you & Camila can sit on the couch" Lauren says.

"Ok" I say.

And we all begin to watch the movie.