TWO

The three sat at a table meant for four. Harry and Donna sitting across from each other, Gabrielle seated next to Donna trying her best not to disrupt the two from whatever they were doing.

"It's not just Greece generally, it's a specific place. At the far end there's an island, Kalokairi, and people used to think of you sailed on from there, you'd fall off the edge of the world. That sounds like the place for me." Donna spoke as the three ate.

"Wait, you're going to Greece, when?" Gabrielle asked, confused as to why the girl hadn't told her.

"Yep, I leave tomorrow." The blonde girl said happily. Gabrielle nodded slowly, quietly going back to her food. She thought her and Donna would become good friends, turns out she was wrong.

"You wanna come?" Donna leaned over whispering in Gabrielle's ear, She turned towards the blonde a grin on her face. Of course she would go with Donna.

"Urm, perhaps now we can change the subject slightly and talk about the advantages and disadvantages of us spending the night together." At this Gabrielle spat her drink out.

"If I didn't already feel like a third wheel I sure as hell do now." She said, her eyes wide. Donna glared at her, whilst Harry smiled.

"Bold move." Donna said.

"Well because from where I'm sitting it seem to me, pretty much, all upside. With very little reason not to just crack straight on." He continued.

"Where the hell are you sitting?" Gabrielle asked only to be ignored as Donna replies to Harry.

"My family don't really react well to foreign romances." Gabrielle cringed at the excuse. "Years ago my mum was in central America and she had her heart broken into a million pieces."

"Right." Harry replied. "Fair enough. I'm sure you're correct. There is one more reason though. You'd be doing me a huge favour because it.. this would be my first time."

Both Gabrielle and Donna simultaneously burst into a fit of laughter, genuinely thinking the boy in front of them was lying.  When Harry didn't join in on the laughter. The two went quiet.

"You're kidding?" Donna asked, confused.

"No, it's a thing I always say to make me look cool."

"It's not working bud." Gabrielle replied smiling with partly fake sympathy.

"No, I'm not kidding." He then replied.

"Look Harry. We just met, today."

"Yes but when you know, you know" He replied, Gabrielle found it funny how serious he was, he didn't even realise what he was doing was actually really crazy. "When you fall you fall." And with realisation the boy stood up.

"And when you're defeated by love you're utterly defeated." He pulled Donna up as well. Leaving Gabrielle alone at the table, confused as heck.

My, my
At Waterloo, Napoleon did surrender
Oh yeah
And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way

"You're singing? Why are you singing?"

The history book on the shelf
Is always repeating itself

Waterloo, I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo, promise to love you, for ever more
Waterloo, couldn't escape, if I wanted to
Waterloo, knowing my fate, is to be with you
Woh, woh, woh, woh
Waterloo, finally facing my Waterloo

"Are we in some sort of musical?" Gabrielle said. "I didn't get the memo for the choreo."

My, my
I tried to hold you back, but you were stronger
Oh yeah
And now it seems my only chance is giving up the fight

And how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose

Waterloo, I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo, promise to love you, for ever more
Waterloo, couldn't escape, if I wanted to
Waterloo, knowing my fate Is to be with you
Woh, woh, woh, woh
Waterloo, finally facing my Waterloo

So how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose

Waterloo, couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo, knowing my fate is to be with you
Woh, woh, woh, woh
Waterloo, finally facing my Waterloo
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Waterloo, knowing my fate is to be with you

"That was intense. Are you gonna sleep with him?"