ELEVEN

The girl ended up at the docks, where, obviously, during a storm, no one was in sight.

"Damnit. I should've ran the other way." She whispered yelled to herself. She was about to turn back, when she saw a very familiar boat, sailing towards the docks once again. When it got closer, the girl just had to yell. "Has it been three weeks already?"

The boy stepped off the boat and pulled the girl into a hug, not caring that she was soaking compared to him.

"I told you so." He whispered in her ear as they remained hugging. But Gabrielle pulled backs little, arms still around each other, and narrowed her eyes to question him.  "Storm was coming," He clarified, smiling down at the girl.

"Well I didn't doubt you for a second." She replied, before frantically pulling away and ushering Bill up to the farmhouse to rescue the horse.

As the reached the farm house Donna stood with a brown haired boy. When the two saw each other they ran and embraced.

"Is the horse okay?" Gabrielle asked.

"Yeah, with no help from you." Donna teased the redhead. "Sam and I managed alone."

"I got distracted." Gabrielle said nodding her head to the side, indicating for Donna to look that way. A smirk filled her lips as she saw the blonde boat boy stood against a tree. "But Sam huh?" Gabrielle changed the subject to face her , a smirk also filling the girls lips.

"It's nothing, but what's Bill doing here?"

"Exactly, I thought he had a race to get to." Gabrielle spoke a lot louder so Bill could hear the girls conversation topic.

"I do." He yelled, causing the girls to laugh.

"He actually asked me to go with him." Gabrielle said quietly to Donna, not sure how the blonde girl would react.

"Really? That's great. Don't have to much fun though." She said, her smirk finding her face yet again.

"You gonna be okay with this Sam?" Gabrielle asked, wondering if Donna would actually be okay or if she was acting.

"Yeah I'll be fine, you have fun."

"Three weeks. I promise." Gabrielle said before pulling her friend into a hug then running off to Bill.