FOURTEEN

The time away from Donna and Kalokairi continued on as Bill and Gabrielle continued to tease each other, and learn more about each other - in multiple ways.

However, Gabrielle knew this time was going to come to an end as her worry for Donna grew and grew. She couldn't not bring it up.

"Bill, I've really enjoyed this time together, but I think we should go back to the island." Gabrielle said to Bill who was sat across from her on the deck.

"You're worried about Donna." He said, more of a statement than a question, as if he could tell already.

"Yes, we left her with some man she just met, what if he's already left and now she's alone. She must be so bored and lonely." Gabrielle said, beginning to ramble, as Bill interrupted.

"I'm sure she's fine, but of course we'll go back and check on her." Bill said, causing Gabrielle to sigh in relief and smile hugely as she thanked Bill for understanding.

"Maybe you can take her out on your boat, boat boy." Gabrielle said, giving him a 'what do you say' face. He smiled at her, shrugging.

"I can tell you're good friends." He said, looking at Gabrielle, who was now glowing due to the fact she got to see Donna again.

"We are, well I think we are. Even though we haven't known each other long, I can tell we're going to stay amazing friends." She replied, she really hoped that, and she hoped Donna felt the same way.