FOUR

Gabrielle slowed down as she realised the ferry was gone, Donna however continued running shouting for it to wait, as clothes fell from her suitcase. Gabrielle intended on picking them up as she walked closer to Donna but a strange man got there before her.

"Hey you, don't steal those." She shouted at the blonde man causing him to turn around and hide the clothes behind his back out of sight. Gabrielle rolled her eyes before walking up to the mysterious (and handsome) boy who stood by Donna.

"We really wanted to catch that ferry." Donna said pointing towards it, sailing off in the distance.

"If you couldn't already tell from her screaming and waving like a maniac." Gabrielle butted in, causing both Donna and the boy to laugh. Donnas, however, being sarcastic.

"There will be another tomorrow." The boy said handing Donna her clothes back. An accent was prominent in his voice, Gabrielle really wanted to know where he was from.

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to." Gabrielle replied. "Donna, it's my fault we're late. So it's my responsibility to find us a why there without waiting." Donna smiled at the girl before saying thanks to the boy who began to walk off. Conveniently towards a boat.

"But wouldn't it be useful, if there was a young bloke, who knew how to ride a boat, who could take us across the sea, because we missed our ferry." Gabrielle spoke loudly to Donna hoping this boy would take the hint.

"What are you a poet now?" Donna whispered, causing Gabrielle to snort.

"It wasn't meant to rhyme, it just happened." She replied harshly, all she wanted was for this dude to take the two to the island.

"Is this bloke, young, tall, dashingly handsome?" The boy asked, Gabrielle was grateful he had heard her.

"Oh absolutely, absolutely." Gabrielle spoke, causing the boy to smile. "He also has a boat though, so the rest doesn't matter."

"And a couple days free before he takes part in a sailing race?"

"So maybe he could take two beautiful women where they want to go?" She was getting somewhere, she though at least.

"He'd love to." The two girls sighed in happiness. "But the said fact is, this isn't my boat. I just wanted to impress you." Gabrielle's face lost all emotion as she stared at the boy in front of her.

"I'm kidding. Jump on." Gabrielle was overjoyed as she grabbed Donna and jumped on to this random mans boat. "I'm Bill."