SEVENTEEN (2)

a/n - this is the first different chapter of the second ending. I hope you enjoy.

After Donna got back from her boat trip with Bill, Gabrielle and her sat down for a little chat about what happened when Gabrielle was away. Donna spilt all about Sam, not just that he was engaged. And Gabrielle spilt all about Bill. Donna was beyond excited about the ginger and the blonde possibly being together. And Gabrielle just hoped Donna would end up happy, whatever the situation.

Gabrielle still debated telling Donna about her run in with Sam, she didn't know what Donna would think. Sam had left once again and there was no way of the two contacting each other. That was it.

Bill had gone of on a quick trip, this time leaving Gabrielle as she wanted to stay with Donna. There goodbye was warm and passionate with Bill promising he would never leave the girl as he would go crazy without her company. It was cheesy, but Gabrielle loved it.

Gabrielle knew Donna planned on leaving with Rosie and Tanya, but she planned to stay in the goat house until Bill returned, so that they could run off together. The four girls went out for a drink, their last drink together on the island. Well it was their last until Donna decided she was going to stay and make the goat house a hotel. Gabrielle was joyous when Donna wanted to stay, but knew that eventually one of the girls (most likely Gabrielle) would leave the island and the other girl.

As the girls contained to drink, Gabrielle couldn't help but notice that a certain curly haired blonde wasn't. She claimed it was because she missed her man, however Gabrielle's suspicion grew especially when Donna muttered something under her breath and then ran to go throw up.