THREE

A loud banging on the door it was woke Gabrielle up the next morning. She groaned as she heard Donna yelling at her to open up. They were going to Greece and Donna wanted to leave as soon as humanely possible.

Gabrielle got out of bed and opened the door for Donna before heading into the bathroom to get ready.

"You did it, didn't you?" Gabrielle said as Donna entered her room. The blonde girl hummed in response. "Was it any good?" She asked genuinely curious.

"It was..." Donna paused causing Gabrielle to raise her eyebrow at the blonde. "It was alright." Gabrielle rolled her eyes. Alright clearly wasn't good enough.

"Did you just leave him?" Gabrielle asked, from what she knew of Harry, he seemed needy and like he easily got attached to people, which wouldn't be good for the two girls.

"I left him a note." Donna said.

"How lovely." Gabrielle replied causing Donna to grin yet shove her friend.

"What would you have done?" Donna asked, thinking she couldn't have done any better.

"Well, not slept with him for a start." Gabrielle smiled as if it was obvious, it was is Donnas turn to roll her eyes.

"Hurry up, we need to get going. Wouldn't want to miss our flight." Gabrielle grabbed her suitcase as Donna grabbed hers and off they went out of the hotel, that they didn't actually pay for.

They landed in Greece, Donna wanting to get to the dock as quick as possible pulled the girl through customs and baggage and out into the city. It was beautiful, pulling out her camera Gabrielle was so happy she joined Donna.

Later on the two ran to the dock in a hurry as the ferry would be leaving soon. They were late because Gabrielle kept getting distracted and taking photos, delaying the two completely.

"Hey." The two said to the man at the stand, pleasing their passports in the counter in front of them. The guy opened Donna thoroughly examining it. He narrowed his eyes as he looked from the passport to the real thing.

"You grew you're hair. It's longer now."

"It is a bit." Donna said confused as to why this man was delaying them even more. "You know we could talk about that but the ferry leaves any minute and I think great things are waiting for us."

"I prefer it short." The man said before opening Gabrielle's passport, yet again examining it throughly.

"Yes my hair is shorter now. I don't care which you prefer. Great thing are waiting dude. Hurry up." He glared at the girl who was ushering him on.

"I don't like it at all." He said giving the girls their passports back.

"Well I don't like you mister." Gabrielle said, she was about to continue before Donna pulled her towards the ferry.