EIGHT

Bills attention goes back to Alexio when he yells "What are you doing? We could've gotten you closer."

"When you love someone, you are willing to die for her."

"Yeah but you don't have to." Bill yelled but was interrupted by Gabrielle.

"Let the man do what he want. This is a big gesture obviously." She grinned a goofy grin, causing Bill to grin in return.

The yelling of the man in the water reached the brides ears as she turned towards where he was swimming.

"He just swallowed a large amount of water but the basic point is that he loves you." Bull yelled to Appelonia. Who replies with a what.

"HE LOVES YOU." Donna yelled.

"HE REALLY LOVES YOU." Gabrielle added.

The girl upon hearing this hopped out of her shoes before running and jumping in herself. They swam towards each other embracing before Alexio goes under water.

"Oh god, I don't think she can swim either." Gabrielle says, getting undressed readying to jump in after the happy couple. Bill stops her taking off his shirt before jumping in. However this didn't actually stop Gabrielle who just jumped in after him. Gabrielle laughed as she practically landed on top of the blonde boat boy, laughing more as he grabbed her waist not wanting her to go down.

"I can swim you know." She says smiling, whilst looking into the mans eyes.

"I never said you couldn't." He replied. The short but sweet moment came to end when men from the wedding came tumbling into the ocean as well.

"They might kill us, so let's go." Gabrielle said swimming back towards the boat and climbing up, as Donna was screaming in joy at the situation.