FIVE

As Bill helped Gabrielle and Donna carry our suitcases down the stairs of his boat he began talking.

"I actually have an elderly relative on the island, who helped me buy this boat. There are, unfortunately, only two beds, so we might have to share." He said smirking.

"Dibs!" Donna yelled picking up her suitcase and putting it on the other bed. Gabrielle groaned in frustration before glancing at Bill who was still smirking just now directly at her. He winked causing the red headed girl to smile, as she followed Donna up onto deck.

"You have one of those smiles, that makes the whole world smile too." He said, genuinely smiling as he too followed the girls up.

Gabrielle laughed caving Donna who winked at her new friend. Gabrielle rolling her eyes, turned back around to face Bill.

"It's lucky this trip isn't long enough for my fragile heart to shatter completely when you leave my boat." He said placing his hand on his heart and smiling, gorgeously.

Not another bloke that falls in love to quickly. Gabrielle thought.

Donna sighed seeing Gabrielle's hesitance to reply.

"Ah we get it, you're one of them." She said turning around laughing to herself and Gabrielle, who was equally confused of Bill.

"One of who?" He seemed offended or confused, Gabrielle couldn't really tell.

"There are two types of seducer," Donna began only to be cut off by Gabrielle.

"Only two?" She questioned, she didn't think all the boys she'd met could be categorised into two groups.

"Give or take." Donna said jokingly, "First, doesn't actually like women so wants to assert his power over them. But the second, and far more dangerous, is the guy who genuinely falls in love every evening, only to fall out of it again the next morning."

"I thought he was being sarcastic." Gabrielle said, was Donna really taking what Bill said seriously. She thought he was just a cheeky, flirty guy who was maybe a bit too cocky for his own good.

"But as you run away, you tell her you're the one in pain and she's just too much to handle." Donnas voice gets louder as Bill gets closer.

"Like this?" He sits Donna down next to Gabrielle, jumping up.