NINE

"You sure you're okay here?" Bill said, as we reached the island, he didn't really want to leave the girls but he had to go to this race.

"We'll be fine." Gabrielle said, smile as big as her face, she didn't really want to leave Bill but she knew he had to go to this race.

"I'll come right back after the race." He smiled sadly as he looked at the red headed girl, "But that won't be for three weeks."

"Well I'll see you then." Gabrielle smiled, she wanted to go with him, but also didn't want to intrude.

"I'm counting on it." Bill replied smirking.

"Look at this place. Isn't it beautiful?" Donna interrupted, taking in the sights of the island, her grin huge.

"It is yeah." Bill said briefly nodding.

"What? What's wrong?" Donna asked him, it was not Gabrielle taking in the sights.

"Storms coming." He said confidence dripping from his voice.

"It's a clear sky," Donna replied laughing, looking up to see the perfect shade of blue.

"Trust me." He said, "No actually don't." Gabrielle laughed. "But I know I'm right."

Gabrielle and Donna nodded at him questioningly.

"We'll still be fine." Gabrielle said, "Now don't you have a race to get to." She said ushering Bill off. He rolled his eyes at her, before smiling and waving as his boat began to sail away.

"Three weeks!" Bill yelled.

"Three weeks!" Gabrielle shouted back.