TWELVE

Bill and Gabrielle sat on his boat, the sun warming up their skin.

"Should I just skip this race?" Bill asked randomly, causing Gabrielle to look at him confused.

"Isn't it like super important?" Gabrielle asked,
"What else would we do anyways?"

"Just spend some quality time together." Bill replied, his smile hard for Gabrielle to refuse.

"How many ulterior motives do you have?" Gabrielle asked teasingly.

"Absolutely none." Bill replied smirking.

"Your face says different." She smiled, lightly patting his cheek. Her hand lingered on his face. "Has anyone ever told you how handsome you are?"

Bill laughed, gently grabbing the girls hand and intertwining his fingers with hers. He then wrapped his other arm around her waist pulling her closer, and let of of her hand and his found its way to her face. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as he pulled her closer and the gap disappeared.

Gabrielle moved her legs so they were wrapped around Bills torso and he placed both of his hands on her waist as hers went to his hair. The session got more heated as Bill picked the girl up and began taking her downstairs. She laughed as he threw her on the bed before jumping on top of her and placing his lips on her neck.

Gabrielle's hands went to the hem of his shirt lightly tugging it. Bill understood and stopped kissing her as he pulled off his shirt followed by hers. Their lips collided again, and did for the rest of the night.

Gabrielle woke up, wrapped in Bills arms. She looked up at him to see him looking down at her.

"No ulterior motives my ass." She said smiling, causing Bill to smile and place a quick kiss on her lips.

"You still wanna skip the race?" Gabrielle said, looking up at him, to see him already gazing down at her.

"If the rest of our time together is like this, the hell yeah." He whispered, his smirk turning into a smile.

Gabrielle laughed, wiggling out of his grip and sliding off of his bed. She was only covered by Bill's shirt, which Gabrielle pulled down slightly to cover her ass as she walked away from Bill to get ready for the day ahead of them.