EIGHTEEN(2)

"Donna?" Gabrielle asked, following Donna who was now over a toilet. "Are you alright?"

"Gabby, I think I'm pregnant." Donna said, patting her mouth lightly. Upon hearing this Gabrielle's eyes widened as she knelt down next to Donna, embracing her in the biggest hug possible.

"You'll stay with me, right?" Donna pleaded, "At least until the baby is born?"

"Of course, Donna." Gabrielle said, stroking Donna's hair and putting it behind her ear. "How could I leave?"

"So it's either Sam's or Harry's?" Gabrielle asked despite already knowing the answer.

Donna hummed in reply, the two were taking a walk of the island. Bill had yet to return, but Gabrielle had not lost hope, knowing deep down the boy would return.

"Kinda awkward if it's Harry's."

"It's not like either of them are going to find out." Donna said, she decided she wasn't going to go to the mainland and get it checked. She also decided she wasn't going to find them and tell them. She was going to be a single, independent mother and Gabrielle was going to be the godmother.

Gabrielle sat on the dock, passing time. Donna was resting up in the goat house and Gabrielle had nothing to do. Her feet dipped lightly into the water, she swung them creating light splashs that would hit her legs. She was too relaxed she didn't notice a presence sit beside her.

Until she got pushed in.

With the force exerted in her back, Gabrielle fell forward into the water, and as soon as she hit it she was flailing her arms around, confused as to what the hell happened. She managed to calm herself, keeping herself afloat. It was then she heard the extremely familiar laugh she had come to love.

She turned around to face the dock she had just flew off, her suspicions being right as there sat the one and only blonde swede.