Chapter Four~ Sent Out.....

I woke up to my door opening sharply and hitting against the wall, before I could react, Dad made his way to me and pulled me up by my shirt. "Dad I..." His fist connected with my stomach and I let out a muffled cry, falling onto the ground.

"Honey take it easy" Mom begged patting his back, he shook her hand off violently and turned back to face my small frame lying on the floor helplessly.

He pulled me by my hair as hard as he could out of the room, down the stairs then outside, to the stony path. Then he pushed me down on the stones roughly making me bruise my knees badly.

"Raise up your hands!" He growled glaring at me before landing his palm on my cheek, tears welled up in my eyes and I tried to blink them away.

How could my own father do this?

. He scanned the area for a brick. There was none. He went down to the basement and brought back a heavy brick. "Better lift up your hands. If you like, let the brick fall on your head, it's your loss and I won't care one bit about you neither will I miss you."

He placed it on my hands carelessly and kicked my sides, before going back into the house. Hot sun...

I was in that position for about an hour, my hands were stiff and numb and were aching badly. But I still held it up, not daring to put my hands down for a rest, I knew what dad was capable of once he was angry, but even now I had never witnessed him so angry.

I heard angry shouts from inside along with the scared voice of Mrs. Timmy, not up to Five minutes, Mrs Timmy came out Of the house with her two boxes looking sad and Grim.

Oh no!

She looked at me and gasped rushing to me. "Vinita..." She said reaching out to hug me. Tears escaped my eyes "Mrs. Timmy, it's my fault! I shouldn't have gone.." I cried holding onto her tightly.

Mrs Timmy shook her head tears falling too. "sorry to break your touchy moment but Timilehin you are fired so out of the house!" I glanced at the Floodlight camera blinking from the building at me. Again then Dad's voice came through the speakers. "Better lift it up well well, I'm watching you!!"

Mrs. Timilehin grabbed her boxes "bye Vinita I'd pray for you" I nodded. "Bye"

If I want mistaken, I heard mom's voice in the background "dear, isn't it too much? She had been kneeling down for too long"

"If she like let her die there. Not my concern"

I bit my lips holding the brick still. Tears and sweat mixed together on my face and I even had to taste the mixture. Weird. I sobbed.

'what it's like to be the daughter of a die hard atheist' My sob-conscience said. I sniffed. 

Some minutes Dad came out of the house, mother behind him pulling a big box behind her....

My dad and mom cam e out of the house a big box behind them. Yeah that's mine....wait nonono!! It can not be! They are throwing me out!! My dad looked at me in the eye angrily then hurled the box at me, causing the brick to fall into the ground. Thankfully I pulled my hands down and stretched it then locked eyes with them. They mean it.

"D..D..Daddy p..please. you cannot send me out of the house! P..Please d.dont. Mummy B..Beg him for me Na?" I begged. My mother shot me a cold glare making me shudder. Some how I saw pity and fear in her eyes. "Now," my father continued coldly. "You've got ten seconds to leave this house and you dare not come back or else I'd chop your head off. I'd behead you!"

I stared at him disbelievingly, and shook my head, this wasn't my father he's not this mean or I think so.

"Ten.....Nine.......Eight......Seven......Six...." His voice raised dangerously high and his eyebrows were going higher. I knew I couldn't say a word so quickly I picked up my luggage and ran out stopping immediately the gate closed behind me.

I let out a loud scream not caring if anyone saw me. I sent my hands into my head and scattered it. "Its n...not true, I cannot be thrown out like that!!! Jesus why?! W..Why d..did you do it???! W..why did you let them through me out?! You are real! But don't you care for me?! Nah I don't think so."

I cried till no tears came out again and then sat on a nearby bench miserably. We're was i going to start from? I opened my box and saw money. I brought them out and counted it, making sure no one saw me. Forty thousand naira. I sighed for life. I rummaged through my box, few clothes, soap, toiletries, comb, body lotion...... My phone wasn't there. I checked again. It wasn't there!!

I was even hoping on calling Suzy or Amaka but my phone isn't here!! What the heck?!! Why on earth do they want to kill me now? I've done well in my education and......

Graduation is on Saturday! Mehn that's the end. no time to think about that now. this is my life. I sighed again, and looked around. There was a shop over there. Mama put. Oh well, I'm hungry, i just have to get used to this new life. I ordered jollof rice, no chicken and bought pure water.

I settled on the bench and began to eat. Once I was done, I just sat and thought. Thank God I learnt a lot like, plaiting hair, cooking, sweeping all those womanly stuff. It should be easier if i found a job.

Then I realized I shouldn't look pretty at all. People will just come and kidnap me or something.

I should come up with more life hacks, make my life easier to handle.

But for now, I might be hopeless.

***

please give this chapter a vote, leave.a comment if you wish to and see ya in the next chapter <3