Chapter Fifteen~ Forgive or bear grudges?

So I decided to update every Wednesdays and Friday from now on and hopefully, I should be able to unless something comes up.

ArielMasters Thank you so much for your advice, I'm still really grateful, you are a real gem and a dear. You guys can check out her books.

# A Butler To Love (I love this book!😍)
# Slaying Her Beast
# Guardians Of The Pegasus(😘😘)
# Ariel's Book Covers (Request Open)

*********

"Why the heck did you bring him?!" I yelled at Ify, right now I was angry and there was no going back.This girl just crossed my path. I glared at her as she chuckled making me infuriated.

"S..See y..y..your face chai!" She laughed. Laughing when I'm angry mm it will not work.

"Oh! so you think it's funny ehn?! Don't be surprised when I brink Johnny here to apologize to you, then we'd see if you'd like it that way."

immediately I said that, she stopped laughing and looked at me seriously "y..you're not doing that right?"

Jist mode activated...

So Johnny was Ify's crush, or more so, the crushed on each other. they dated for a while until they broke up, that when Ify caught him cheating on her....

Jist mode deactivated.....

"Then tell me why you brought him! You didn't even say a word to me before you got him for crying out loud!!" I literally screamed.

"Look, I wanted to help you, I didn't like the fact that you're bearing grudges at him and all, you can't expect him not to be sad when you declined him" she said scratching the back of her head, an act she does she she's nervous.

" Oh really? Girl lemme tell you something, this guy you're supporting, asked a simple question and I replied with a simple answer but he.. in fact ehn? Ify, it's my business not yours! You can't just sit there and order what's going to happen next in my life okay? I hate it when people don't mind their freaking business so please."

"Fine am sorry okay?! Before you kill me o"

I rolled my eyes and she continued "I said I'm sorry na? What do you want me to do now? In fact take it or leave it I'm sorry you will not hear now....."

"I've heard you joor!" I laughed "you know I can't be angry at you for more than an hour, not even a minute" she smiled and hugged me

"I won't put my nose into your business again. It's a promise" she smiled and I smiled back.

"So back to business. On Christmas I went shopping in Tesco." Ify began. I love Tesco! "And guess what? I got you clothes!" She said and I squealed. "I hope they're my size and they are sensible o! Not the one you'd buy oversized clothes for me"

"Mstchew" she hissed. "You don't know me yet girl. I'm a secret fashion guru so you just stay there"

"Oya now lemme see them."

_______________

Today was another glorious day of school. I was wearing one of the clothes Ify got for me.

You won't believe me when I say she bought me Vans!! Yup she did! Four pairs. You may think its not a big deal but it was to me. I only had Nike and Jordan's and maybe one or two pairs of sketchers and some converse but I didn't have Vans.

I was wearing one of them too, along with, high waisted skinny black jeans, a black tank top and a white and black crop hoodie. I'm in love with that kind of dressing to be honest.

Maybe today I was just in the mood for black everything. Even my pen was black and my bag.

Ify was beside me walking, complimenting me once in a while of how good and different I looked and me being myself would just show off my thirty-two at each compliment.

Suddenly she looked behind me and walked away, I was about to call her back. I raised my hand to shout her name but a hand stopped me.

"Can we talk" A voice I knew from anywhere said. "We need to talk .Now. I won't take no for an answer"

I paused

******

So I'm updating every Wednesdays and Friday's from no on. Hehehe. So do you like this chapter?? I know you do so just hit the vote button. Comment too and share the book. Thanks loves. MUAHHH!😘💋

Oh yea and I'm grateful. The reads I'm getting is increasing by day and so are the votes. You guys are bae!!!