Chapter Thirty-two~

David's POV

Violence included! Enter at your own risk.

I opened my eyes, only to have them shut back because of the stinging pain I felt on my hand and neck. I had an unbearable headache that made me want to cry out and scream but I had better things on my mind.

What am I doing here?

Where am I?

I tried to stand up from the old chair I sat on but I realised I was tied up. The room was dark and very hot. Making my hot sweat mix with my injuries.

It wasn't a sweet moment people.

The door opened and a man walked in. I couldn't make out his face or features because it was dark but I knew he was very tall and buff. He switched on the light and again I shut my eyes.

When I opened them, he was standing in front of me smirking

Wish I can wipe that off right now!

"Hey kid!" He called.

"I'm NOT a kid!" I spat angrily. He slapped me hard on my right cheek causing my face to turn to the left quickly, I was afraid my neck would snap.

"You won't be rude to me okay? If not I will do this again and again. Trust me, it doesn't affect me." his fists connected with my jaw making me grit my teeth hard. "Now little one, where is Rachael?,"

"Rachael who?"

"Don't act dumb here kid. My boss wants her."

"You see there are different Rachael's. If you're talking about the one in the Bible. Leah's sister. She's probably in heaven" I said smirking.

He growled and hit me across the face again. "I'd ask you one last time buddy. Where's Rachael?!"

"Somewhere on this planet earth!" I snapped. He slapped me hard again, this time on my left cheek. He kicked me in the shin and punched my stomach.

"Bros. Imma ask you his last time or you're dead! Where's Rachael?!"

"I don't know. She's probably at the mall or something."

"What mall?"

"I never pay attention so I don't know"

Again he slapped me....

"Tell me the truth!"

"I am! So if I keep telling you the truth like you demand, you'd keep slapping me?!" I yelled.

He hit my head making me loose consciousness.

"You're not leaving here anytime soon buddy. An if you do? Count yourself lucky. I'm not sure bout that though",

That was the last thing I heard.

***

Very short? Am not good at all in writing violent scenes cuz I hate them so forgive me please.

Don't forget to

VOTE🌟

COMMENT💬

SHARE👥

FOLLOW ME @BeautyYoungWriter_

LOVE Y'ALL BYE!!  ✌✌✌