Chapter Twenty~ Graduation!

Yaaasss! We finally made it to the twentieth chapter in this book!🎉🎆🎇🎊 I'm so happy! Thank you guys for your supports on this book! All of you are the best! Silent readers, I'm grateful that you're actually still reading this book. All of you who usually kill me with votes and comments,oh my gosh you are just great!🔥 God bless all of you!!!!😇💋❤

This chapter would be extra long for y'all, but I might not update next week Wednesday. Key word 'might'

Enjoy!❤

_________________

Life seemed to be way better for me now, I was finally graduating from the university. God was so good to me, like guys you just need God in your life, he's going to turn your life around. and if you have him already, I can totally relate.

The gifts had been given out and now we were dancing. I ate my cake and drank my fanta while dancing. This graduation ceremony was just great!

"Rachael!" I turned to see Ify, holding onto her graduation hat. She made her way to me and gave me a tight hug. "You're totally killing it. God I'm so happy! I can't believe we're finally  graduating. NYSC all the way!"

I chuckled "what else can we say than thank you God? Hmm?"

"Who would have known that you would be saying that two years ago?" She beamed at me "abeg joor. I was stupid then. Let's just fashy (ignore) that part of my life story. God this fanta is cold ehn? God I love it!" I said sipping out of my drink. "Are you trying to make me jealous? If you are then it's working"

"Ahn Ahn? You're too honest. Anyways maybe a little. Why did you take coke then?" I asked taking a bite of my cake. "The fanta finished. So much for all this people who took extra drink. Like y'all being inconsiderate." She pouted.

"Oya just sky. Don't finish it o" I warned giving her my drink. She shook it and looked at it. "I haven't backwashed. If you don't want it, give it back." I said stretching out my hand to collect it. She swatted my arm and glared at me. "Wait joor"

She took a sky,  okay more than a sky, she literally drank more than half of my drink. Not exaggerating at all. "Guy nau?! That's enough!" I said snatching the drink "toilet mouth"

She pouted. Just then Victory by Eben began to play.

All the days of my life I'll praise you,
Everything I have na you give to me baba
Lord I say for your love I'm grateful, yes you love me plenty you came to die for me....

She began to dance and sing along and when it got to the hallelujah part she danced shaku shaku. Completely slaying it.

I smiled and watched her. This girl was more than I could ask for. "Hey", I turned to see Samuel. He looked at me for a while then looked at the ground, slipping his hands into his pockets. "Hey Sam" I said.

He looked up "can we talk. Like alone? This place is noisy" he said. I nodded and turned to a dancing Ify. "I'd be back" I whispered softly to her and turned to walk away with Samuel holding my hand.

We got outside and sat on a bench. "I want to give my life to Jesus" he blurted out. I raised my brow and looked at him in disbelief. "W..What?" I asked to be sure I heard right. "I..I..I want to be b..born again. I've been foolish all this years, not at all knowing the essence of living. I wanted to enjoy life in a worldly manner and all but I discovered that my life was empty. Nothing at all to show for it. I...I lied a lot, I'm just stupid and bad. Bad. Bad. Bad! I don't know if God would forgive me sef I just wanna try. You said he'd forgive me the way I am, right?"