Chapter Twelve~ Crazy Life.

Dedicated to _Unknown_107

You might end up not seeing this. But thanks a lot. You're just a good person. Love ya so much.

*******

Samuel had been acting nicer to me which kind of seemed strange. I didn't know why until yesterday he actually told me that he liked me a lot which sent the  butterflies in my stomach insane.

It was weird to be honest. Like my guys please imagine your crush that you've been crushing for like a year, coming to say he likes you too. Biko what will you do?.

Well I shrugged it off. I didn't say a word back and when I did he gave me this look and I clearly remember saying 'what? You like me, must I say I love you too?'

The look he gave me was priceless. Now I begin to remember my life before. My parents, my friends. Suzy and Amaka. I miss them so much. Me being sent out of the house and all. God. I remember God.

Nothing has changed in my relationship with God in the past year now. It didn't get any better or worse. Okay maybe it did get worse. I didn't pray any longer. I go to church with Chioma and Ify but I just either sleep throughout or I'm on my phone.

Somehow, I knew my life felt quite empty nowadays but still, I couldn't bring myself to accept the fact that it's God that is meant to be in that large hole in my heart. It felt like God didn't care about me. I can remember that very dad vividly. When I got punished. When I was sent out. That night. How I earned a living that didn't give me much. Every single thing.

What made me confused was that mosquito net. It was weird and really somehow. It still is now. Like how the heck did it get over me? Did it just appear out of the blues or reds? How....

"Miss. Rachael!" Mr Hassan shouted, making me flinch and stand up quickly. "Thrice I have spoken to you and you haven't answered. Shey everything is alright?" He asked sarcastically. "Abi are you thinking about your children at home?" The class roared with laughter. "Um.." I began loss of words.

"Please whatever you're thinking about now, you can discuss it with your boyfriend later. Sit down" I quickly sat down and covered my face with my book. I was way to embarrassed. How did I look when he called me?

"Miss. Rachael, why are you talking?" Mr. Hassan's voice came booming. Just then, I realised I spoke out loud. "I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again." I said.

"Good" he hissed before turning to the board again to continue what he was drawing. I let out a shaky breath. That was embarrassing! :-[

Finally the class was over and it was break. We all rushed out of the class because we were hungry. "Hey" I turned to see....

Ify.  "hi" I replied. She walked besides me. " So what were you thinking about in class?"

"Life" I shrugged. "My life." She nodded. "It's crazy right?" I had to agree. My life is crazy.

***

Second update and last for today. So clap for me o. Shebi I tried? Hehe. ;-)

Don't forget to

Vote⭐,

Comment💬,

Share👥,

DM me.

Follow me @BeautyYoungWriter_.

Love y'all.