Chapter Nineteen ~ Discharged.

Dedicated to MeredithBaxter thank you for your supports on this book, you're so wonderful. God bless you.

**unedited**

"hey" I turned to my right to see Samuel sitting on a chair. I was kind of surprised to see him there, like how did he know? "Hi" I smiled genuinely.

After the incident with God, I had been happier and I was even feeling way better than before. "So.....I'm sorry, that you had to go through all that....That you had to lose chioma....That I wasn't there to save you...."

"Whether you were there or not, there wouldn't have been more difference. I'm just happy that God saved me. I'm just sad for Chioma."

"God?" He bit out, staring at me confused.

"Yes God." I said "He could have left me to die and rot in hell, but because of his compassion and great mercy, he didn't. So yes he saved me, he loves me and you too, no matter who you are. A sinner, an unbeliever, whatever you are. He loves you the way you are Samuel."

Tears pricked the sides of his eyes and his eyes glinted but quickly, he wiped them away before they could fall with the back of his hand. "I..I..I should go now" he said standing up.

I reached out to hold his hand gently. "Samuel, God forgave me. He will forgive you too" I said. He nodded quickly and walked out of the room.

My life right now was really boring. Well except from the fact that I spoke to God almost every time. "Miss?'' I looked up to see the doctor smiling at me.

When did he enter?

"We're going to carry a few tests on you now okay?"

I nodded.

He called another nurse who came in with a tray. Needles and syringes and stuff in it.

I hate needles! Even if I'm one hundred and twenty years old, I will still scream if it pokes me. Unless I want to form big girl like I will.

He carefully took out the syringe from its bag and injected me. My blood filled the transparent bag attached to the needle. Once they were done, the doctors walked away, leaving me to feel the pain.

Mstchew.

An hour later, they came back smiling. "You're ready to go home dear" he smiled and I gasped. "Really?! Like for real?!! Yass!" I squealed.

***********

Right now, I'm standing in front of the hostel with Ify by my side and Samuel waving at me. I waved back at him casting him a brief smile before turning to Ify.

"You guys would be cute together you know?" She asked making me roll my eyes. "That's impossible. You know that right?" I said and she shrugged.

We both entered our dorm and Ify helped me unpack my stuff while we just kept talking about stuff. I looked at the room again and saw Chioma's empty bed. this girl is totally gone.

**

So guys this chapter is pretty short, I'm sorry. I have to study for my forth coming exams.