Chapter Nine~Bumped into Samuel.

"Oh really?" Ify said to Chioma and we all laughed. We walked through the hallways talking about our most embarrassing moment. "I'm serious." Chioma said. Again we laughed.

This girl is sick. This Chioma Ehn? She will not kill me. The most daring human being I've ever met in my life. "So you did it to ruin the conference? You are sick." I chuckled. We all laughed again.

Ify looked at her wrists watch then looked up scrunching her face "it's time for class o. See you later Rachy darling." I smiled at her " Bye. Chi Chi and Ify." Then we parted ways. I kept waking on to my class when my phone vibrated. I picked it up from my pocket and looked at it. It was a message on WhatsApp from Ify.

'i know you miss me already *wink wink*'-ify

I laughed and shook my head and began to type.

  'I'm sorry who are you?' -Rachy.

'ehn?! This is how you know fake friends. You cannot even remember me your padi padi.'-Ify

"Ifeoma will not kill me oo" I laughed. I looked down at my Samsung S7 again. I was about typing before I bumped into a big chest and then falling onto the floor. But before I landed on the floor, big, strong arms wrapped around my waist and steadied me, preventing me from falling.

As I balanced myself, I looked up and saw Samuel smiling at me or rather smirking. I felt blood rush into my cheeks as I stared at him back. "You need to watch where you're going princess."

Princess ko. Prince ni. Abeg Biko my name is Rachael/ Vinita. Any one that suits you.

"Okay then. But you weren't also watching where you were going so we're pretty much both at fault." I shrugged. "Plus ion know if you've forgotten but my name is Rachael or Vinita, anyone that suits you. but. not Princess." He chuckled and then watched me closely which made me kind of nervous. He didn't say a word, he just kept staring at me. "Hmm" I cleared my throat. "If you're done staring at me like I'm the last slice of pizza remaining....can I go? I kind of have a class to attend"

He seemed to snap out of his daydream and hook his head. "Um yes, yes."

Wowu. This guy was truly dreaming.

I turned and walked away.

That was weird.

***

Please read this.

That was SHORT! just 579 words. Guys I'm really really sorry. I'm not meeting up to expectations I know but probablyly next week, I'd make a really long and interesting chapter. Trust me *wink wink* oh yes I almost forgot. I wanna say a happy happy happy New month.

I had this in a draft since last week, I didn't get Wi-Fi to publish the day I planned to {November 1st} so I'm publishing this part now. So sorry about that.)