Chapter Thirty~ [YÄßß] THË BÉĒF!😱

Ayeeeee we finally made it to the THIRTIETH chapter😱 thank you all for your supports on this book, for your encouragements and sweet messages. You guys are amazing! God bless y'all.

Thank God to for bringing us to this moment. Just ten more chapters. And am working on another book titled COLD. it's a Nigerian/American book so stay tuned (ish I feel like all them thrillers. Stay tuned. ;) )

****

"Are you serious?!" Susan squealed her hands flew to her mouth to show how shocked she was. A habit she inherited from her mother. "You guys are gonna get married, have cute babies..."

"Hace! Sister, he asked me to be his girlfriend not life partner. And if we stat dating as we are now, we could easily break up! A lot can happen." I said snapping my fingers. She hissed loudly and sat down back on the couch.

Exactly.

Oya talk now?? *Smirks*

"Did you accept?" Ify asked averting her attention from her phone to me. "Obviously. I c..."

"Eeeeeeeeeee!" The three mad girls squealed rushing towards me, I backed away saying no in the process, trying to avoid their bear hug.

Trust me, the hug is a killer

Iz pawafu.

They sha caught me after all the backing away, and squeezed the living daylights out of me ehn? At a point I wanted to say my last prayer. "That's cool. Very good. do you love him?" Amaka asked.

"Which kain jam question be dat?" Ify asked her. "If she hated him would she have agreed?"

Amaka looked at her in disdain, she looked at her in irritation, her eyes blazing with fury. "I was talking to Vinita, Not you" she said coldly.

They have a beef o.

And it needs to be settled!

Now now!!

'ehn, now now, and you're standing there looking like lookumo.'  my mind condemned.

"Oh really? Last time I checked, if a sentence starts with do you... it ends with a question mark, so what's with the I was talking to Vinita Not you?" Ify asked equally as cold as Amaka's tone.

"Shut up! Ify just shut up! Amebo! That's what you're good at.. putting your fat nose in other people's business. Who called you here huh?! I said do you, not do you guys" Amaka screamed clenching her fists

"Oh really? My fat nose wawu.. did you look at yourself this morning? Like from head to toe?" Ify questioned coolly "Yes I did!" Was Amaka's reply.

"Ah, something is wrong with your eyes! Better go to the optician! So you mean you couldn't see that you weren't worth looking at? You mean you didn't see that you looked ugly? It's a shame, because for your mind now, you're feeling fly. Thinking you're feeling cute in those rags, but sisteh, sorry to burst your bubble but pfft, you look HORRIBLE! And we're girls not guys"

If it were the old me, wo, I'd be sitting down om the couch with popcorn and be cheering for Ify.

That girl can insult ehn?

And she'd just be staring at you calmly,

Sometimes smiling that if you didn't hear what she said, you too you'd be smiling back to like an idiot.

"IFEOMA..." Amaka began but susan and I lost it

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" We screamed at the same time. "Is that how you behave?! And tomorrow you'd carry Bible and be calling yourself awon church babe. Mstchew" susan hissed.

"I really can't believe you guys. Since when have you had a beef and why?!"

"Since I set my eyes on her. She looked like a problematic vain idiot to me" Amaka deadpanned.

Apostles must hear of this.

Which one is problematic vain idiot.

"I probably wanted to look like you that day so, nice observation" Ify said.

"SHUT UP! we're tryna stop you guys from talking and you're still bickering at each other!" I shouted. "If you can't get over your beef, don't come near my house!"

Amaka got up quickly and packed her bag. "Then I'm outta here. I try to put up with your attitude to no avail" she said walking out.

"Attention seeker! Drama queen oshi" Ify screamed after her before hissing.

GOD I NEED YOUR HELP!

MY TWO BEST FRIENDS

ARE BEEFING AND I DON'T

EVEN KNOW HOW TO STOP

IT!

"We're gonna have to sit them down and talk to  them" susan declared and I nodded.

____________

Before you kill me chill o!  Am sorry the chapter is short, I was kind of outta ideas, very unserious of me shebi? Oya my G's am sorry. Muaahhh. I know you've forgiven me. You're the best.

Ish! Yesterday was Christmas!!¡!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ARREARS GUYS! 

HOW WAZ YOUR CHRISTMAS?

I BET You ATE THE CHICKEN AND YOU DID NOT CALL ME AT THE END OF THE DAY.😒😑

Izzorait. I ATE MY OWN TOO! 😋😜

MMEEEHHH. 😝😝