Twenty-Nine~ we're goin' on a date!

Ayeee! We getting to the thirtieth chapter! We're gonna celebrate this guys! I might end this book @ Forty. So we got time.

So guys.... I totally ship David & Rachael. Abi who wants Samuel to come back and date her? You will be surprised. *Laughs wickedly* hahahaha hehehehe hahahaha.

**

I was excited for Thursday, which was tomorrow, I went shopping today with the girls and of course, trust their fashion sense. Susan and Ify wanted me to wear something girly like gowns and all while Amaka wanted me to wear something casual, and of course I was with Amaka on this, so in the end, I wore Jordans space jams, a black high waisted jeans, a grey tank top and a black crop hoodie.

My hair was combed, styled and let to fall down to my mid back, by Amaka, of course it had grown so long and the texture was just bae! Susan applied light make-up on my face while Ify did my nails.

By 4:30, I was ready since he was picking me up by 5:00. I ate again though not so much because I knew we were surely going to eat wherever he was taking me to. Trust my Naija brain.

By five, he was waiting outside and once I saw him I walked outside. He was looking great in his casuals, Vans, black jeans, black top.

Everybody is wearing black.

Na wa o.

"You look great" he whispered softly to me hugging me in the process. "You're not bad yourself." I winked. He chuckled and opened the door for me.

"Thanks. My gentleman"

"Welcome. My lady"

He got into the car and we kicked off. We rode into a forest like area and then I began to question him.

"Where are we going to?"

"It's a surprise. You don't expect me to tell you"

"You're not kidnapping me right?"

"Rachael?! You still think I'm gonna kidnap you? If I wanted to, I'd have done it since. Have some faith girl"

"Okay" I muttered.

Some minutes later, he parked in the middle of nowhere. "David??" I whispered holding onto him. "Where have you brought me to ehn?"

"Chillax"

"I'm not a refrigerator, I can't chill"

"Woah. You do dry jokes too huh?"

"Totally"

"Okay then."

"So...... Where are we going"

"I ain't gonna tell you. You'd see for yourself"

"Ehehen, so you want me to see the face of death for myself shebi?"

"Oh my... I ain't gonna answer you again"

"Bros I'm using Naija language for you here and you're saying ain't?"

"You're crazy"

"For you"

Jeez, where did I get courage from?!

Who sent me message now?

Guys say it.

Gals...It's weird coming out from their mouth.

He looked at me surprised the opened his mouth to say something but shut it back. We walked on and on till we got to a cliff.

Did I mention am afraid of heights?

"Here" he said.

I looked down and squealed. The moved away from the top. He ran after me and held me tightly.

"Am afraid of heights" I deadpanned.

"Oh.. I didn't know..we can leave if you want to"

"N..Nah it's okay. I'd manage"

"Rachael, I don't think so c'mon."

"David I am good"

"If you say so"

We walked back to the top, and held hands looking down. He brought out snacks from his backpack and handed me some.

Chips, sausage, doughnuts, hot dog, cola drinks. Woohoo!

I started with doughnuts. I love 'em.

We spoke for a while after we finished our snack. Finally when we were done, he knelt down. On one knee

Oh my....

"Rachael..... I told you I loved everything about you, and I still do, you're stunning on the inside and out, you're caring, crazy, weird, outspoken, brave. Everything about you gets me more and more attracted to you. Believe me when I say I love you. I'm crazy for you. Totally. Would you do you and I  good and be my girlfriend?"

*****

Ayeee! Someone proposed! Should she accept or not? Comment and tell me before my next update. Hehehehe

Ion know why am just saying 'Ayeeeee' crazy me shebi?

Anyways don't forget to

VOTE🌟

COMMENT💬

SHARE👥

FOLLOW ME @BeautyYoungWriter_

Love y'all

PEACE OUT!!!