Epilogue

I can't believe that this book has ended! Thank you guys for your supports and all
from the beginning till the end.😘😘

_________

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up its Christmas!!" Joseph and Josephine called shaking us both, seriously this children never rest, only God knows where they get their energy from.

I groaned and turned to a sleeping David, a smile played on my lips at the mere sight of him, the love of my life. We'd been married for five years now and God had blessed us with twins the very next year after we got married. A boy and girl.

"Mommy!" Josephine called. Again I groaned and turned. "Good morning to you two." I said sleepily. they returned the greeting absentmindedly and continued ranting about Christmas and Santa and the Gifts.

"Go we're coming" I said. They both nodded and skipped out of the room. Gosh, see how quite the place became. So much for having energetic twins that loved noise.

I inhaled the morning scent the room held and tried to savour then turned back to David. I placed a playful kiss on his nose which made him grunt and turn. I giggled, he was so cute when sleeping.

I got up and had my bath, I tell you, it was freezing cold down here in U.K, we had moved fully here after our wedding and honeymoon at Mexico.

I turned on the shower, letting the steaming hot water run down from my hair to my feet. I brushed my teeth and once I was done in the bathroom, I headed out back into the room.

I wore an ankara off shoulder gown and brushed my hair, picking up an wrapper and wrapped it around my waist. I began to cook breakfast, toast, scrambled eggs, waffles and chocolate syrup, tea, fruit salad, chivita and finally Akara and pap.

I began with the scrambled eggs when I felt an arm wrap around my waist, I turned to see David. Immediately I did, his lips claimed mine.

"That was your punishment for not waking me up" he said and I smiled. "You were so cute sleeping there so.."

"Am not cute" he pouted and I grinned at him. "I'm helping" he announced and I frowned. He shrugged and reached out for the toaster to start with the toast.

During the cooking, David kept stealing kisses. Which I found 'rude' in QUOTE.

"Breakfast!" I called and the twins ran downstairs and sat on the table. David chuckled and helped in dishing out the food.

After breakfast, we began to prepare for lunch and dinner, Susan got married two years ago and Ify four years ago. Ify had a two children whilst Susan had one.

They were coming for dinner along with Mrs. Funke and her family and dad and mom. Then David's Mom and Dad and sister. It was basically the same routine every Christmas.

__________

"Hey!" I called beaming at Ify as I opened the door for her and her husband and children to come in. Susan was right behind them.

So far, they were the first people to come. Joseph and Josephine ran to the door at the sight of Ebuka and Ebube, Ify's children and Martha, Susan's daughter.

"Please come in. It's cold outside" I said. They all came in and walked to the sitting room where he fire place was to warm up.

Half an hour later, Mom and Dad arrived along with David's parents and sister. Then Mrs. Funke and her family.

"May I?" Katie, David's sister said walking into the kitchen. I nodded and she carried the tray into the dinning room, we began to eat and eat then drink. Most people were too full to eat dessert well except Josephine and Joseph of course.

"If you guys ain't eating it. I'd have it" Josephine said and Bolade looked at her in disbelief. "You are the most" she said. Josephine shrugged. "Me too o" Joseph called and Lolade's head snapped in their direction. "How do you guys eat like this and still have a good body figure? Not slim not fat?"

"Is God's work sha" Josephine said earning chuckles from everyone.

"Oya time for gifts" Mom announced. Everyone walked to the sitting room, well except the children of course. They were literally flying to the sitting room. We all got the gifts with our names on it.

David had bought me four. I smiled at him as it was my turn to open first. The first one were two pretty shades, the second one was an iPhone 8+, the third one was a Canon camera and the forth was a...

letter?

I kept that in my pocket and hugged David, placing kisses on his lips. Next was David. I bought him two. A Rolex watch and Nike shoes. Not so much, considering the fact that he had lots of shoes but he loved them. He hugged me and kissed my face, like every part of my face.

Bolade got Vans.

Lolade got matching Vans.

Mom got an Ankara material.

Dad got matching Ankara material.

David's Mom got a pure golden necklace.

David's Dad got a very nice blue pyjamas.

Mitchell got a Barbie doll house

Michael got a race car.

David's sister got a skating board

Ify's family got a music fan, lots of chocolate and a Christmas basket stuff.

Susan's family got a Christmas basket stuff too, three medium sized travelling boxes.

Mrs. Funke got a nice hat

Her husband got a silver watch.

After all of that, we all prayed then we began to jist. We had plans, we were going camping the next day and stay there till twenty-eighth of December which was like three days.

My life had turned out way better than its beginning and then I knew what could describe my life. Everything that happened was God's will and purpose and the bitter parts of life only took place because that was the only way God was going to help me fulfil his purpose for me.

And that was just three words: THE MASTER'S WILL

________

AHHHHH! I FINISHED THE BOOK FINALLY! GOSHHHHH!

Please read.

@omontese @hephzibah_lydia @itsmetee_
@-JesusLovesYou @MeredithBaxter @_Unknown_107 @TheAntiSocialAuthor

You guys have been a blessing and source of inspiration to me throughout this book. I really love you all and I appreciate your efforts! GOD BLESS YOU!

So guys a new book is going to be available today! It's titled COLD so please don't forget to check that out! And, some people from this book are going to play a role or two there, mhmm. God bless you.

I'm doing a Q/A stuff on this book so if you have any questions? Don't hesitate to ask me. Thanks agaiN.