Chapter thirty- Five~ DAD?!!

The next day which was a Friday, I was able to go to work, I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to do my morning stuff.

I had my bath, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and styled it then did some light make-up. I skipped on my blue T-shirt, black skirt and black blazer, my white coat already in my office.

I had breakfast of small chops, pap with milk and lots of sugar. Bad combination to some people but I loved them. with all the samosa and spring roll and chicken and plantain in the small chops... Oh my gosh.

After breakfast, I called David to tell him I was leaving the house. His command. On my own, why am I calling you?? But mister man here said I should call him whenever I'm about to leave the house.

Just wait till there's no credit on my phone.

I'd be making you buy 3k credit for me.

Shebi you're a lawyer??

O.B.O

Once I was done talking to him, I got a cab to take me to the street were my office was. I payed him and walked down to the office.

"Good morning Miss. Rachael" Jade greeted as I passed by her, I turned to her and blew her a kiss before replying to her greetings. Jade and I had a close relationship as friends but when it was time to work, she hardly recognized that relationship plus she was very responsible, reliable and respectful. Those 3 R's were never lacking in her life.

She followed me into my office with a file in her probably to jist me on what had happened within the four days I want around. She waited patiently as I settled down before talking.

"Miss. Rachael, a man who was diagnosed of cancer had been transferred here from Nigeria. Mr. Wole by name he..."

At that name my heart sank.

It was like reopening wounds.

He couldn't be who I was thinking

Or could he?

"Miss Rachael, are you paying attention!?" She asked, I snatched the files from her and went to the beginning.

His name and picture was all I wanted.

To prove my hypothesis.

And then it saw it.

Mr. Samuel Adesina Wole.

His picture described the exact man that used to be my father until that dreadful day, except he looked away older here.

I couldn't believe it.

Black dots filled my vision and before I knew it, I was embracing the floor.

________________

I know some of you saw this coming well, bot exactly immediately after the kidnapping stuff but sha.

Should Rachael forgive her father and move on😕 or should I make some dramatic scenes??💃💃

I go for the second one o but of course not without the first option.

Five more chapters to go!👑🌹🔥🎆✨🎉🎊

Anyways guys please vote, comment, share/recommend this book to others sha.

Thanks for your supports

Bye!