Twenty-four~ reminiscing the old times.

Hey guys! So I missed out on a very very important and amazing person when i was giving tags in the last two parts so I'm doing it now....

hephzibah_lydia : I'm really sorry I didn't do this in the last two parts, please forgive me. You're an amazing person who supports this book a lot. Thank you so much for your supports and votes, you're just awesome! God bless you!!❤❤

***

"I can't believe I'm seeing you again!" I squealed hugging her tightly as if she would disappear, but hey? She wasn't complaining so... "long time no see.."

"And its all your fault. You didn't even come for the graduation ceremony. You ditched us all. I was so mad at you Vinny, and you won't know it." She said feigning angry as she swatted my arm.

I inhaled sharply, this was gonna get emotional any moment from now. "I..If you knew why, y..you wouldn't blame me" I said my voice cracking. She looked at me, left eyebrow raised.

"What happened? Tell me. Everything." She deadpanned

"But..."

"E.V. E. R. Y. T. H. I. N. G!"

"FINE!!"

"M..My ex parent..."

"Your ex..?"

"Yeah, my ex parents.

They s..sent me p..packing th..that day, I went to church with you. My ex mom collected my phone, so I couldn't contact any of you. They didn't care. I thought I didn't have anything to live for.." I broke down into tears, I kept crying, wiping my tears in vain because more still fell.

"Oh My Gosh, Vinny, I didn't know all this was happening. You don't have to talk about it yet"

"Nah, I'm good, I'm good. Just an emotional stuff that happens to me" I hiccuped. She nodded in understanding, rubbing my back to soothe me. "Mom came by. My new mother, who totally deserves the title. She came by and took me as a housemaid. But I guess she loved me more than that, so I became her daughter. Though I still keep my surname."

"Vinny... Can we get to your house and talk this over? This place is really inconvenient." I nodded and got into her car, directing her to my house.

Once we got there, she brought out frozen Ice cream and popcorn from the freezer, then ordered pizza. "We're watching a movie. Incredibles 2"

I gave a low laugh and turned to her "you still watch that stuff huh?" I snickered, She giggled and dropped the remote "What? It's a good movie. I love it. Don't you like it?"

"Okay maybe a little bit.."

"Exactly! So Incredibles it is"

"You haven't changed at all. You this girl."

"Whatever" she muttered rolling her eyes playfully. I clicked my tongue, shaking my head simultaneously. "Better shut up, the movie is about to start" she warned.

"Wait, aren't we a bit to old for Incredibles, I mean its a cartoon, for children n.."

"Shhhh! Ah Ahn?! What's your own sef?"

I began to laugh, she was still bad at pidgin English, which I always found hilarious when she tried to speak in pidgin.

"Ugh! You're annoying! Can you shut up! Youve not changed!" She groaned glaring at me, I laughed again.

Hehehehe

Getting Susan annoyed was my number one hobby.

And now number one on my things to do list.

Susan get ready o, cuz Rachael Vinita Wole, is here for you!

The movie started. I couldn't help but stare in awe of my ex best friend. Nah, she couldn't an ex. Sooner she'd meet Ify. And we'd become a trio, if Amaka doesn't come. If she does. Then we become the...

FÖŪR BÊST FRÍÈÑDS!

Why am I so excited?

Well who wouldn't?!

**

Hey guys! Am back with another update!

So I may be update like thrice or twice when it's time to update cuz I know that when the main exam starts and all those school wahala. I might fashy the book for a while, so at least lemme first get somewhere sha.

Anyways, don't forget to:

VOTE🌟

COMMENT💬

SHARE 👥

FOLLOW ME👑

God bless y'all! BYE!!!!