Chapter Ten~ No one.

"No one" Samuel said looking down at the ground.

"That's a lie. A big fat lie Sam" the guy said. "You'd pay two thousand naira then."

Samuel nodded and handed him the money in one thousand notes. He collected it and still counted the two notes to make sure it was two.

Nigerians. Mstchew.

"Okay then. Ben spin the bottle again." Ify said. I looked at Samuel. He seemed uncomfortable. Since I was sitting right next to him. I held his hand and casted him a worried glance. "Samuel are you okay?" I whispered.

He seemed taken aback now but quickly recovered before giving me one of his smiles. "I'm good."

The bottle kept spinning around and Dares and Truths were given. Finally, when I thought it wasn't in favour of me, it finally landed on me and Ify. "Truth or dare?" She asked smirking at me. I shrugged. "Truth"

"Was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done and who is your crush?"

I looked at her narrowly and she smiled. "There's no rule now that you can't ask two questions or is there?"

There was a shout of agreement from the others and I glared at her. 'i'm so gonna kill you' I mouthed. "Umm....... Fine! We were having a family gathering and then I needed to use the bathroom. Like I needed to Fart. But my mom won't let me, so I kinda Farted there. It stunk badly. And gosh it was so loud. Everyone looked at me and I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me."

They all laughed. Na my fault? I still remember the look my mom and dad had on. Horror.
"Tsk tsk. Next"  Chioma said.

I rolled my eyes at her and said simply. "I don't have a crush. I like everyone equally...."

"Rachael. You can't lie." Ify said.

"Ugh! I don't have two thousand here so..."

"Out of the party then" Gladys said glaring at me. Because of Samuel o.

"Okay" I got up to leave and someone pulled me back down. Samuel. "See.. Samuel it's not fair on..."

"Whose party is it?" He asked Gladys.

"Yours?"

"Good. Rachael please sit "

I hesitated for a while before settling down again on the floor.

"Who are you crushing on?" Chioma asked again

"No one."

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Samuel's face fall and his shoulders slump but I decided to fashy it.  He cannot like me, it's impossible.

_____________________

I kicked off my heels lazily and zipped down my dress changing into my PJ's. I initially intended to bath before sleeping but Ehn who cares?! Me I'm tired I cant kill myself. I washed my face and layed down to sleep. Suddenly, sleep disappeared. I couldn't sleep. I could hear stored from the other beds but me, I was here rolling over and over in my bed.

I walked outside and saw a figure. A male. He looked at me and I squinted my eyes to see who it was. He waved at me and smiled. Oh Samuel.
I walked downstairs and once I got downstairs, he hugged me.

"Um...Hi?" I asked. He released me and smiled. "You can't sleep too right?" I nodded. He held my hands and we walked around the hostel till we got tired. Just as I was about to enter the hostel he Calle me back with a "Do you like me?" question. Okay that took me aback.

"W...w..what?" I asked stammering

"I said do you like me?" He repeated moving closer to me.

"Um...N..No. I..I don't l...like a..anyone. I.."

"It's obvious. Don't hide it. You like me."

My eyes widened "G.. Good night." I said quickly before running to my room.

This is so not happening. Samuel knows? How?

***

Okay. May I tell you my schedule? Here goes. We're on mid-term break in my school and I was hoping to update every single day this week but yesterday, there wasn't any Wi-Fi so I just left this in my draft since Tuesday.

Plus I wanna start updating twice a day this week. I don't know how it's gonna happen but Ehn? I still try.

I think sometimes I go off topic when I'm writing this book so if work on it.

Questions for the day.

#1. Do you think Samuel likes Rachael?

#2. Do you think they'd admit it. If they like each other?

Please comment down your answer. Don't forget to

Vote⭐,

Comment💬,

Share👥,

DM me.

Follow me @BeautyYoungWriter_.

Love y'all.