Chapter Eight

Immediately I entered into our room, Ify gave me a kind of look that says that was cuuuute. And Chioma kept whistling.

"Wetin?" I asked settling down on my bed. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my wet bag on the table. "Better take that thing outside to dry along with your shoes before I'd start smelling nwe." Chioma hissed.

I rolled my eyes and took my shoes to the window still to dry. Along with my bag. "What's up?" I turned to Ify who kept on giving me the cuuuute face. "Ahn ahn what is wrong with this one Na?" I asked and this babe, Ify laughed. "So what's with you and that guy?" She asked.

I furrowed my brows in confusion and stared at her "which guy?" I asked. She looked at the window and kept doing mmm, mmm.

Realisation dawned on me she's talking about Sam. No no I mean Samuel. "You're sick. Are you talking about Samuel?"

She nodded "Ehn whatever his name is. So what happened? Jist me"

"What do you mean what happened? He kukunma dropped me when he saw rain was beating me. Period!"

"Awn that's love..." Chioma began and I quickly cut her off. "Love gini? Sister I don't believe in love at first sight and even if I do, it's not like we chatted or anything. He was just acting driver for me nothing more." I intentionally left out the name and phone number part because if I told her.. god she wont let me rest.

"Is alright." Chioma smiled still wiggling her eye brows. Something dey worry this fool. "Abeg jare I wan baff." I said picking up my towel, soap dish and bucket.

After I had my bath, I decided to sleep for an hour or so before finishing off my projects and reading a little. I prepared dinner of hot Indomie instant noodles. Specifically adding onions, green pepper, tomatoes, pepper and some carrots.

Finally I finished eating and then got on my phone, I scrolled through Facebook and Instagram. "Eight thousand nine hundred and ninety eight followers on IG. Wowu."

**

Very short right? Okay before you kill me I'm so sorry. I didn't have enough
time so I just quickly rushed it. Anyways ILYSM. Thanks for your supports and everything.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel : "Just Amaka"
Follow me on my social media
Instagram: _amaka.aa