Chapter Thirteen~ Confrontations.

Okay. You know this feeling when you like a guy, like really but you can't date him for whatever your reasons may be. Well that's what's going on right now in my life......

Samuel [18:17] - Hey. Please come out of ur hostel. Wear something good, I'm taking you out. Its a surprise.

I furrowed my eye brow at his message wondering why he wanted to take me out. It was six seventeen, so why take me out by this time?

Rachy[18:19] - Where are we going to?

Samuel[18:19]- a surprise. Be quick o.

Rachy[18:20]- whatever.

I walked to the wardrobe and looked out for something okay to wear. I slipped on a black jeans and a black tank top with a grey and white crop hoodie, I wore my grey trainers and went of the hostel. I met him outside with his car.

"What?!" I asked. He stared at me for a while before shaking his head. "Good evening to you too. Shebi that's how to greet." He said.

"Em please. Abeg why did you call me here? Where are we going to?" 

"Ahn ahn?! Chill your blood first. Oya enter."

I hissed and opened the door. "Wassup?" I asked smiling this time. "I dey o" he replied to me before starting the car.

The ride to wherever he was taking me to wasn't silent at all. We talked, sang to different songs playing on the radio. That was when I realized he had a nice voice.

We stopped at Domino's Pizza and came down from the car. "This is it?" I asked and he nodded. We both entered and believe me when I say no one was in. The whole place was decorated in red, white, green. Abi is this Christmas celebration?

"Samuel, you booked the whole place for us only?" I asked staring at him with wide eyes. "Yeah" that was my reply. Wowu. O.B.O (Omo Baba Olowo. : [Child of a rich man] I don't know if I got the translation right. I'm not Yoruba. But it's something similar. Abeg Yoruba people make unna come out and tell me if I'm right or wrong.)

"Here" He pulled out a chair for me to sit. And I obliged. I sat down still looking around. "It's beautiful" I said. He can closer to me "I'm glad you like it" his hot breath fanned my cheek.

Once we finished our food, He knelt down in front of me on one of his knees. He looked up and took my hand kissing it. He got out a small box.

I hope all is well. Me I cannot get married now o.

He opened it and in was a very beautiful silver bracelet. "T..This is a K..kind of proposal thingy." He let out a shaky laugh. "I..I, I like you a lot Rachael, and I don't think it can end as us just being friends, I want us to have a stronger relationship. I know you feel the same way."

See this one o.  I don't want to look like I'm a gold digger, but I can't do this now, not at all. "...So will you make me very very happy and be my G...Girlfriend?"

Wow.

I'm so sorry Samuel.

"Samuel I don't know I.."

"Look, I.. I need an answer now. Suspense is killing me, I can't take it any longer. Please Rachael just answer."

"I..I. don't know Samuel. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I can't. I can't be your G.. Girlfriend."

His face fell, he looked sad and hurt and disappointed. But can you blame me now? He asked a question and he needed an answer. He asked a Yes or No question. It's either yes or no, choose one.

"I'm sorry" I said again. "We" I pointed at both of us. "Cannot be together. Yes I have a crush on you, I like you a lot Samuel, believe me when I say so. But. It doesn't feel right to me"

"S..so what about me?"

"Samuel I don't know. Maybe you shouldn't have known I liked you. None of this should have happened then there won't be any disappointments."

"So what do you expect me to do now?!" He gulped.

"I..I..I honestly don't know. Just act like it didn't happen. Act like none of this happened. I'm going to do the same thing."

"But I can't!!! I can't!! I like you a lot I can't stop!!"

"Samuel, I'm not the one for you. You don't love me, you just feel lust."

"How can you say you like someone when you don't?!! You played with my feeling Vinita Rachael Wole!!! You did and I don't appreciate it one bit!! You are a gold digger! Maybe we shouldn't have met okay?! So I'm going to shut you out of my life. You'd better do the same too!!"

I flinched. Samuel was angry. I didn't mean to make him angry. But how he spoke infuriated me too.

"Hollup! So you think that whenever a man proposes to a girl, she must accept?! Isn't it a yes or no question so why are you vexed?! Abi did the witches of Nigerian bewitch you before you came here abi did they poison your food or what?! Its like your brain is malfunctioning right now. abi your medulla oblongata working well? Are you stupid?!! Never ever ever  in your pathetic life.... Call me a gold digger! Did I ask you to bring me here?! You know what?! You are an idiot! You're not different from all those homeless Agberos!! I can't even tell you or a dog apart. I can't believe I liked you. Yes I liked you! But now you give me every reason to hate you!!"

I grabbed my purse and turned to him "Never waste my time again, that's If you get the opportunity to. Thanks for your service. See you around hopefully not." I said before storming out of the place leaving him calling after me. But I didn't listen to him. I hate him! I hate Samuel!!

**

Wow! Somehow I loved writing this chapter a lot. So much drama. 1080 words.

Question for the day.

#1. Do you think they should date?

#2. Do you like or hate Samuel now?

#3. Do you think what Rachael aka Vinita did was wrong?

Whew! Don't forget to,

Vote⭐,

Comment💬,

Share👥,

DM me.

Follow me @BeautyYoungWriter.